PDA

View Full Version : RMA Chase, can anyone do this?

Nem
07-06-2005, 01:28 AM
Hello

Not sure if anyone here will be able to do this, or what info could be provided. So if innapropriate just say so :)

I've got an open RMA for my Modstream 520 PSU, was ticking as it's the EU version being used in the UK.

***Edited by Kazoo, too much detailed info***

The RMA was opened on 20/6 and I posted it off 24/06. The RoyalMail posting ref number I've checked on and it was signed for and recived on 28/06. Problem is the online RMA checked still says "date revieved 00-00-000".

I have emailed support@ocztechnology.com where I first went to and had the RMA authorised two days ago but had no reply. I'm just getting a little worried about this now as someone has had my PSU for 8 days now and I'm getting no info back about it.

Can anyone on here do a check or chase up on this for me, would be greatly appreciated if so.

Many Thanks

Nick

RyderOCZ
07-06-2005, 07:29 AM
Hi Nem,

I have forwarded the info to HQ, I will update when I know something :)

RyderOCZ
07-06-2005, 09:25 AM
Your PSU was received yesterday....the website should be updated soon...your replacement will ship today or tomorrow.

Nem
07-06-2005, 11:27 AM
That is great news. Many thanks for the help with this.

I sent the PSU off to a UK address, but would I be right in thinking it will have been sent from there back to the US for processing? Just seems a long time from last Tuseday being signed for and it only being recieved yesterday. If it has gone back to OCZ in the US that would explain it tho.

Either way, at least I know I can have my system up again in a few days.

Again, greatly appreciated.

Nick