PDA

View Full Version : ATI X800 XT All in wonder

zl1killer
07-05-2005, 09:38 PM
I have this card in AGP form and I have the Zalman copper cooler for it..along with ATI tool. What have people overclocked these cards too and all the details..I have been wondering about this for a while..searched up here but didn't find much. Thanks for the info and help

Turok
07-06-2005, 07:51 AM
I have this card in AGP form and I have the Zalman copper cooler for it..along with ATI tool. What have people overclocked these cards too and all the details..I have been wondering about this for a while..searched up here but didn't find much. Thanks for the info and help

I have the same card, but I havent tryed OCing it because I still have the stock cooler and it gets really hot, so I cant OC.

I beleave the AIW x800xt will peform the same way as a x800xt when OCing. The difference is that it may run hotter, so I would recommend a high end cooling solution like WC.

I used ATItool for it and it didnt find the temp sensor. I had to use another video card tweaker (dont remember the name), but I ended up uninstalling it because it was unstable on my Win XP pro. You could buy one of those temp sensors that connect to a fan plug and put the sensor sticking on the side of the heatsink or do the mod where you cut the border of the thing that prevents the heatsink from crushing the GPU so the sensor can be attached right next to the GPU. Then you just download SpeedFan and locate one of the possible GPU temps and you are done