PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Prometeia MOd

NyCUndaGrounD
12-16-2002, 08:15 AM
Guys im thinking of changing the exterior side panels of my prometeia to something resmbling the exterior of my lian-li pc70. PLease guys if u have moddded your prometeia to look like your top case please post them here so i can get some looks at them. thanks guys
:toast:

Entuscan
12-16-2002, 09:59 AM
Chip-con has it's own add-on kit for Lian-Li cases in the pipeline

They posted it on the news page a long time ago, but no pics or any other news yet.

Maybe a good idea to hold off the moding projects until that's released??

Turbo
12-16-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Entuscan
Chip-con has it's own add-on kit for Lian-Li cases in the pipeline

They posted it on the news page a long time ago, but no pics or any other news yet.

Maybe a good idea to hold off the moding projects until that's released??

Hope we see them sometime in January or Febuary.

NyCUndaGrounD
12-17-2002, 07:49 AM
so no one has any pics of their modded prometeia they can post. plz!!!

Erik21d
12-19-2002, 06:56 PM
Hope we see them sometime in January or Febuary.

I talked to Garry from Hardwaregods.net and he said that they were already on their way from Denmark. He was hoping to get them before Christmas...

Turbo
12-19-2002, 07:40 PM
Is it true that its only for the pc-60?

DaGooch
12-19-2002, 08:33 PM
PC-6x series the last I heard.

Gamer67
12-19-2002, 08:35 PM
Is it true that its only for the pc-60?

I hope this helps....

More great news from Chip-con, for both existing and new customers !

From the fast growing number of Prometeia users, we have "been told" that only a 100% aluminium cabinet will do justice to the impressive performance of the Prometeia. As a consequence, we have designed an aluminium kit which will become available later this month as an add-on kit for the base cooler unit. The new alu-kit is mounted within minutes hardly without any tools.

With this alu-kit, Prometeia will fit perfectly with the following Lian-Li cabinets:
PC-60, -61, -65, -65B, -82, -6085A and -6085B.

In addition it also fits the dimensions of:
PC-68, -6100, -7, -0703, -0700, -6083, -6087, -6089 and -6099.

Gamer :D

therecka
12-20-2002, 07:15 AM
My mail to Chip con:

Hi

I saw this thing on the front page.
(the news about Lian-li fronts)

When will Chip-con begin to sell them and how much will they cost??

Thank you for your interest in our new Alu add-on kit. We have decided to make a last minute change to the finish of the kit, so the will receive the main shipment January 23rd. We have the initial prototypes and these have already been used for promotional purposes. So all you have to do is wait until the 23rd . Before then we will post pictures and prices.

Happy Holidays

Best Regards

Sales Department

Chip-con ApS

a.p.versteeg
12-28-2002, 04:49 AM
This is the first Prometeia-Li I have modded by my self, and Chipcon is going to sell a lian-li kit in february.
for more from this: http://users.fmg.uva.nl/rstoter/prom-li-pro/prometeia/oldprometeia-Li.htm
http://users.fmg.uva.nl/rstoter/prom-li-pro/prometeia/DSCF1584.JPG
And the Prometeia-Li-Pro from me:http://users.fmg.uva.nl/rstoter/prom-li-pro/prometeia/prom-li-pro.htm

NyCUndaGrounD
12-28-2002, 09:06 AM
yeah a.p. as of right now im trying to mod my proemeteia to look just like yours. You should be proud of yourself for your influence among others. KEep up the good job!!