PDA

View Full Version : TCCD problems, will not boot at cas 2.5 og 3. wtf??

un0kai
05-14-2005, 06:08 AM
Hi, im hoping somebody here can help me out... Im ocing a couple of ocz plat rev2's and am experiencing some major problems.. I am not able to boot at cas 2.5, it even crashes i bios at 200mhz. When i try cas 3 it will sometimes crash during windows loading or in win. I have tried the 414-2 (wich i used with my winbond ram), 510-1 and 510-3. They all fail in the same manner..

I have been fooling around with different settings i bios. And im able to boot with all normal settings as long as i do not set cas to 2.5 or 3... If i set cas with a64 tweaker the system freezes or crash...

It seems to me that i have tried everyting by now (been working with this for 5hours), and i really have no clue anymore... Please help me :) It probably is something basic im overlooking (not sure if this is an english word, forgive me if its not :p: )

My HW is in my signature, exept the memory of course...

Thanks - Eirik

edit: ok, I have now tried the 414-1, 414-3, 310, 331-1, 331-3, and 509-1 bioses, noone helps... I have also verified that my bh memory works with cas 2.5... I have tried one and one tccd module. Still, everytime i set cas higher than 2 i will not boot... I'm on the verge of giving up and try with my neo 2 plat mobo... :dammit: