PDA

View Full Version : win2kpro/winxp pro

Attitudx
12-10-2002, 06:28 AM
I am now running win2kpro and xp pro on the same partition as a dual boot system, why I have no idea just seemed like i need to. One i found that I cannot hack the start button on xp now and the second is that will this cause any problems like running a game in xp and it locking up and shutting off to the desktop. I get this now with IWDII i can play but cannot put on armor or change clothes color or it locks up and shuts off. DIdnt know if this did this cuz of two os's on one partition

JBELL
12-10-2002, 08:52 AM
jeah you should have each on their OWN partition and running their native file formats!

Attitudx
12-10-2002, 09:20 AM
ok figured that since both were ntfs it would matter, but again i got retarded looks like more work for me i guess I will try win2k for a bit and see what it does if i dont like i guess it is back to xp

Attitudx
12-11-2002, 06:26 AM
aww so i hate windows. I had to totally format and in the process the second disk to ut2003 corrupted wont install. I have noticed this with the first ut. I wanted win2kpro but ut wouldnt play gave ablack screen and all the sounds i have the latest drivers. owell i am back on just xp for now. dang windows