muzz
12-10-2002, 06:09 AM
http://www.aoaforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=129315#post129315

N8
12-10-2002, 06:40 AM
Sweet....go to town, muzz :)

Bushboy
12-10-2002, 12:19 PM
Excellent muzz, can't wait to get this thing going :)

And am I the only one who really cant stand the way EPox Tech jumps on people and gives rude answers when people point out problems they have had. They either don't answer when someone asks with a problem or have a go at them...Isn't their job to help users :confused:...Anyway rant over!

SKATAN
12-10-2002, 01:38 PM
he is incredibly arrogant and loves to have people licking his boots

and theres plenty of that in that forum

muzz
12-10-2002, 04:29 PM
I have np with him anymore, I felt the same way really when I first went there, but after I got it through my thick head that ceratin things wont be answered whether I thought it was fair/right or not, everything was ok. I def. hear what you guys are saying though.. but also look at it this way, how would you like it if people kept asking you what a floppy was??????????/ heheh . And I'm not sure that it actually is his job, it may have been a " Hey would ya mind going on there and helping out a bit.. give us a good rep" kind of thing. After spending alot of time there digging for info b4 I got my board till now, I wouldn't wan't his job if he HAS to do it.

King_of_qb
12-10-2002, 04:30 PM
does this bios umlock the multipliers?

Bushboy
12-10-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by King_of_qb
does this bios umlock the multipliers?

Nope, unfortunately. I tried 13, 14 and above 15, with no luck :( Bare in mind it is a BETA, so the official may very well unlock them.

Marci
12-11-2002, 04:47 AM
Well, in my opinion, no matter what the forum rules, the way in which I and others have been treated over at AOA was appalling, especially when from an Official Epox Tech representative.

ET= extreme TWAT.

I have spoken with Epox US and Epox Taiwan regarding the behaviour of their "staff" on their "official" forums, and they did not approve but said the matter was out of their hands. I always get much better responses from the non-UK support guys...

zakelwe
12-11-2002, 04:59 AM
It does seem to me that the guy ( Daniel ) who is the mod thinks that they have a great " asset " in this ET guy and so protects him like his mum would.

I ventured an opinion that the PCI locked bus was becoming one of the great mysteries of our time .. which is a fact .. and that part of the post got deleted. The rules say you are not allowed to ask questions on this, nothing about stating the bleeding obvious. I asked him to put my words back in but never bothered reading to find out if he had.

The name of the forum makes me laugh, alliance for the advancement of the overclocking arts .. yeah right, maybe they should put disclaimer in at the end saying " except for when it's not ".

Regards

Andy

PS It's supposed to be 1 C in London tonight and so I'll be opening the windows, putting my duffle coat on and testing out this new BIOS revision .

Iolao
12-11-2002, 02:44 PM
see this (http://www.aoaforums.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=11983) .... I was attacked only for me having asked some "hot" questions... :rolleyes:

Bushboy
12-11-2002, 03:10 PM
I know it's ridiculous. Yeh he has a lot of stupid questions, but if you're gonna be an ass to anybody who wants help then don't say anything at all. They're all sensitive, overreactive and arrogant. You can't say you're having a problem because they dont want to hear it, WTF is the point in an Epox forums then.

Anyways, sorry for going OT again, I've just never seen such a bunch of idiots moderating one forum. Aren't we all glad we don't get that nonsense here :D