PDA

View Full Version : Audi RS6 photochopped

Pejsen
05-07-2005, 01:11 PM
Hi guys

I think we can all agree that the Audi RS6 is a nice car @ stock.

However i found a good picture at google and decided to do my own version. Let me know what u think!

Original pic: www.fissan.dk/rs6origin.jpg

Modded pic: www.fissan.dk/darkrim.jpg - 1600*1200

Kobalt
05-07-2005, 06:12 PM
It looks nice, but the back looks too uhhh stretched downward I guess. Maybe if you lowered the whole back end a bit instead of just stretching the back bumper it would look even sweeter. Anyways nice job it looks really cool.

ingentingmendeg
05-07-2005, 09:25 PM
not to put you down or anything, but the front bumper is kinda messed up IMHO.

trakslacker
05-10-2005, 04:45 AM
looks cool except the removed side pillar b/t the front and rear doors gives the canopy the exact profile of a New Beetle, which is not a good thing. beyond that its a nice effort. :thumbsup:

perkam
05-10-2005, 05:08 AM
Not bad, but why in the world did you "blingify" an Audi ???

European cars arent meant to be driven with chrome wheels :rolleyes:

Perkam

Agr3sive
05-10-2005, 08:45 AM
I think it looks cool, not sure about the front bumper also

Pejsen
05-10-2005, 11:04 AM
Hi guys,

Thx for the support ;)

I currently tryin to fixed some of the "problemes" you've mentioned.

Bennah
05-14-2005, 12:29 PM
Not bad, but why in the world did you "blingify" an Audi ???

European cars arent meant to be driven with chrome wheels :rolleyes:

Perkam

They are, I absoultly love the European highly tuned family 4 door cars mainly German ;)

Audi RS4, Audi RS6, Benz E55, Benz S55, BMW M5 are amonst my favourites :)

Cossey
05-15-2005, 11:13 AM
the whole point of the rs6 is to look inconspicuous. i love the q car style saloons and esp the estates as they are the epitomy of understated performance but modding them should be left to debadging and tidying them up with mainly mechanical improvements rather than making them so low etc that you cant use them, why not get a low spec one for that.

sluflyer06
05-15-2005, 11:19 AM
talk about ghetto blastin....where are some nice lightweight racing wheels. Its a high performance sleeper not a MLK cruiser....nice photochopping though.

perry_78
05-15-2005, 12:58 PM
If you ever take a stop by Denmark's capitol, copenhagen, don't forget to take a look in this friendly neighbourhood Nørrebro, you find BMW's and Benz's blinged up to the point where they look nasty :(

And rusty Opel Kadet's with neon lights and fur interior and of course, hairy dice on the rear view mirror :D

Pejsen, you race go-carts right? I saw the track by Roskilde, it is very very sweet :)

Pejsen
05-16-2005, 01:27 AM
the whole point of the rs6 is to look inconspicuous. i love the q car style saloons and esp the estates as they are the epitomy of understated performance but modding them should be left to debadging and tidying them up with mainly mechanical improvements rather than making them so low etc that you cant use them, why not get a low spec one for that.

I totally agree, however when i'm bored id photochop just about anything, and this was/is a very good modding pic. :D

Pejsen
05-16-2005, 01:29 AM
If you ever take a stop by Denmark's capitol, copenhagen, don't forget to take a look in this friendly neighbourhood Nørrebro, you find BMW's and Benz's blinged up to the point where they look nasty :(

And rusty Opel Kadet's with neon lights and fur interior and of course, hairy dice on the rear view mirror :D

Pejsen, you race go-carts right? I saw the track by Roskilde, it is very very sweet :)

Yeah I race carts :cool:

And yes very nice track it is!

Crankster
05-16-2005, 11:24 PM
Jizzle my shizzle if that ain't blingin!
European cars are much better looking than american ones, we deserve the crome.

All your base are belong to us.