PDA

View Full Version : Metroid Prime

pulverizer
12-08-2002, 09:57 PM
Has anyone had a chance to play this game yet. All I can say is that it is amazing. Its the type of game that people buy systems for. It is a beautiful looking game(especially with progressive scan) Plus there is many hours of great gameplay. Controls take some getting used to, but nothing that takes longer than a few minutes to get the hang of. Overall, I must say that this a very well made game, and I was very impressed when I started to play it. If you have a gamecube, you should already have this game.

Smizack
12-08-2002, 10:46 PM
I think the controlls suck. I don't like the "push a button to aim & fire, then push it again to resume running" thing.

It's a very good game thogh.

JBELL
12-09-2002, 01:30 AM
I played this game at Best Buy - I thought it was GREAT!!!! I would definitly consider getting game cube in the future again just to play this game ..and the new resident evil zero hehehe.

pulverizer
12-09-2002, 09:12 PM
Ahh yes, the controls do get quite annoying especially when there are many enemys around you. Since you cannot aim and move at the same time, it can get frustrating. Also, its hard to lock on to things that are high above you, due to the control setup.

coldshock
01-05-2003, 11:22 AM
This is is great-the graphics are excellent, and if you are a bit tired and stay up late it can make you jump too:eek:

felix88
04-15-2003, 08:51 PM
i liked it, but the controlls did bug me.

mcortz_2000
04-20-2003, 12:00 PM
The game seems to be quite a bit of fun but the controls still bug me as well....
I guess its all these years of playing pc games even though it is not a FPS it still bugs me......
Otherwise well layed out and decent graphics...:)

felix88
06-21-2003, 03:43 PM
after playing it all the way through, i got used to the controlls, and they do work well.