PDA

View Full Version : Any1 use AOL 9.0, Im having problems.

Agr3sive
04-27-2005, 11:00 PM
I use AOL 9.0 to view the internet, mainly because AOL supply my service and there is less problems than using IE.
About 2 days ago, something wierd happened, all of my text on all web sites looks different, most of it is bigger but some is using different fonts to what they were a week ago.
Havent changed anything as far as I know and cant seem to correct it.
Checked for virses and all seems clear.
Any Ideas?

craig588
04-28-2005, 12:31 PM
If you are going to use a dial up ISP at least choose a free one. There are at least 20 different options. They come from companies that have extra capacity on their network, you will get dropped off if a paying customer or someone from the company needs to use the line, but that has never happened to me when I would use the free ones while I was away from home. (I only used them for a few hours at a time, maybe if you tried staying connected 24/7 you would get kicked off)

jjcom
04-28-2005, 04:13 PM
I use Earthlink, but they don't have good support...but hey, I got callwave in the end :D Now I can be on XS and I don't miss a call.

jjcom

Agr3sive
04-28-2005, 10:53 PM
Where did I actually say that I was using dial-up, I use 1meg broadband, and I dont get kicked off everytime someone wants to use the line. And as for all the people calling for this to be closed, I came here only looking for help, if that doesnt fit in with what you call extreme. Then Im sorry.
This place has changed :rolleyes:

Mehmet_Ali
04-29-2005, 05:56 AM
I'm using AOL, too. i have none problem with it.

drcrawn
04-29-2005, 07:07 AM
I use AOL as well so if you want to rip on him you can rip on me too. Instead of being rude, don't say anything at all if you can't help.

Just contact AOL help via chat, they will help you out with your problems.

3rd-Dimension
05-05-2005, 06:16 PM
hold down ctrl and rotate your center mouse button up or down. it changes the size of text in browser.

conrad.maranan
05-05-2005, 08:19 PM
I have deleted all posts that are of zero relevance and significance to this thread. The fact that he is an AOL subscriber does not decrease the value or worth of our forum. Your lackluster responses are what cause the tarnish to take place.

If no one has anything good to contribute, please move on to another thread.

gkiing
05-05-2005, 08:45 PM
:slapass: