PDA

View Full Version : Psychonauts...

drcrawn
04-23-2005, 12:31 PM
"From the makers of Grim Fandago" immediately caught my attention, and the more I research this game the more I see the reviewers absolutely love it. Anyone give this one a whirl yet? I tried to pick it up at a Circuit City in Palm Springs area yesterday with no luck. No biggie as I don't really have a machine capable of running it atm...
There is a demo out as well, maybe I'll try it, but all I have is a 32mb ATI 7500 on a laptop right now and the file is like half a gig. :rolleyes:
Any comments, anyone play?

drcrawn
05-17-2005, 12:15 PM
Ok...I bought the game. It has turned out to be very fun and quirky. It takes about 2 hours to really get into the game...the environments are amazing and unique and storyline is hilarious so far.
This one takes some patience, but if you like adventure games with a good mix of puzzles and action, this is a great fun game. Apparently all the reviews I've read say the Xbox version is the way to go. I'm playing on the PC of course. Anyway, just thought I'd share...

amd4me
05-17-2005, 11:34 PM
The is freakin hilarious an dmakes you feel like you are bombing on acid.
How can you go wrong lol?

drcrawn
05-19-2005, 02:51 PM
This game runs fine with 8x AA and 16AF @ 12x10 on 6800U @485/1.26. Some of the visuals effects in the levels are freakin mind blowing with this much eye candy. I'm gonna get a screen shot or two to show the beautiful colors. It's getting hard though :(