PDA

View Full Version : Headphones

diabloII
04-20-2005, 02:56 PM
what's the best headphone/headset for gaming you guys can think of for under $60 US (preferably around 30-50)

thx

Disposibleteen
04-20-2005, 03:00 PM
use the forum search tool, i have seen plenty of threads asking the same question, if not go to google and read some reviews.

radeonman
04-21-2005, 04:06 AM
i would suggest the Kinkyo 5.1 headsets there 40 bucks and works great , i been using them for my gaming and music used. Also if u have a audigy i would suggest you turn on Bass Redirection with these , since the bass thens to over power the tribble even at the normal sound card options, Also It sounds crisp and clean.

Yes these are true 5.1, not vr 5.1 they have 5 speakers in them and 1 sub, they do static but only at low low lvs and u dont notice it that much, it go away when u turn the vol up.

Also they Virbate to bass and drums , and in games to stuck like heart beats for exsample in Doom3 ROE that be in them cans in one of the DM maps.

http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836401016 heres the link to them, it is hard to explain but there really are 5.1 and work and u do notice wheres the sounds is coming from.