PDA

View Full Version : Ut2003

Attitudx
12-06-2002, 05:48 AM
I could kick my brother in law in the head. He finally got me ut2003 and I played last night at about 10 and didnt stop until 230!!!!!! I havent played online yet but I had a blast I ran the graphics at alittle higher than normal and expieranced no lag time. I love that game, except for the fact it takes up 2.4 gigs that stunk

Tweaked!
12-07-2002, 10:49 AM
That game is truly a blast! Gotta try it online, totally different than playing computer. Both ways are cool to me, I like to practice playing the computer all the time. I set the controls up as experienced or higher, with the game speed at about 125 - 140, check the box for it to adjust for skill, and have a frag fest:)
Routehero has a dedicated online server running, but I haven't been able to connect to it in quite a while now. You'll see mine on there every so often, I list it as "Xtremesystems.org". Usually in the ctf. I don't like to leave it on all the time though, it kills my folding times drastically.:D

Btw, I noticed another coming out, "UT Championship". I'll have to check it out too:)

Attitudx
12-09-2002, 06:03 AM
i seen that game as well. I must have to watch for that. When i get my cable hook up hopefully soon Then i will be on line and prolly never sleep