PDA

View Full Version : MrICEE

Pedro Rocha
04-14-2005, 04:26 AM
http://www.xtremeresources.com/forums/image.php?u=85&dateline=1090239337

Do you know this face ?

It is of course MrIcee, a very nice OCer that helps a lot XS at beginning and was the 1st one to break the 350HTT, between many other achievements :D

Welcome back old capitan, you surely deserve to be a XS Legend :toast:

MrIcee
04-16-2005, 06:23 AM
I'd like to thank everyone involved for considering me in this endeavor, and to be included with some of the best of the best in this hobby:)

I would like to add this tho:

One person that should be absolutely included is DDTUNG, as he set the world on its ear a few years ago in cooling, ability and benching prowess as well as being a mentor to OPPAINTER and myself. I'm surprised no one has
considered him as of yet, I would indeed nominate him myself as he and Eric were instrumental in helping me achieve success in this hobby.

Again, many thanks !

Randi:D

zakelwe
04-16-2005, 12:56 PM
:toast:

Great overclocker and great captain.

Regards

Andy

OPPAINTER
04-16-2005, 01:10 PM
I'd like to thank everyone involved for considering me in this endeavor, and to be included with some of the best of the best in this hobby:)

I would like to add this tho:

One person that should be absolutely included is DDTUNG, as he set the world on its ear a few years ago in cooling, ability and benching prowess as well as being a mentor to OPPAINTER and myself. I'm surprised no one has
considered him as of yet, I would indeed nominate him myself as he and Eric were instrumental in helping me achieve success in this hobby.

Again, many thanks !

Randi:D
This is very true about DDTUNG my friend.
He definitly needs to join us in this list :toast:

OPP

charlie
04-16-2005, 01:31 PM
Truly an OC "great"....

And YES, absolutely DDTUNG needs to be on the list!!!!

saaya
04-17-2005, 11:33 AM
welcome randi! :toast: :eleph: what are you up to atm? 6600gt sli benching?