PDA

View Full Version : Overklokk and k|ngp|n

Pedro Rocha
04-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Sometimes in the history, legends are contemporaneous of other legends that almost eclipse then, that was the case Stirling Moss when he races with Juan Manuel Fangio.

Although these 2 legends compete with Mr. 3DMark2001 (our legend Eric “OPPainter” Kronies), Overklokk and k|ngp|n are great overclockers that really know how to push the envelope ..

Please welcome Overklokk and k|ngp|n to our Xtreme Hall of Legends :clap:

saaya
04-11-2005, 02:14 PM
welcome guys! :toast:

yakuzi outside to the left, dry ice and drinks to the right, the dancer come out every 30mins starting at 11pm... errrmmm ah and the ln2 is in the basement... did i forget something? :D
ah, the remote control for the 100" plasma screen is on the table next to the sofas :D

k|ngp|n
04-11-2005, 02:25 PM

yakuzi outside to the left, dry ice and drinks to the right, the dancer come out every 30mins starting at 11pm... errrmmm ah and the ln2 is in the basement... did i forget something? :D
ah, the remote control for the 100" plasma screen is on the table next to the sofas :D

Sounds like my kind of scene :)

It is an honor to be mentioned in with the rest of these guys. Thank you very much gents.

saaya
04-11-2005, 02:32 PM
Sounds like my kind of scene :)

It is an honor to be mentioned in with the rest of these guys. Thank you very much gents.

its an honor to have you here with us :bows:
hope you enjoy the relaxed athmosphere in here :D
go talk to macci, hes chilling over in the plasma tv corner telling runmc how his projector beats the display :lol: :D

pina colada anybody? :D

Overklokk
04-11-2005, 10:04 PM
Sometimes in the history, legends are contemporaneous of other legends that almost eclipse then, that was the case Stirling Moss when he races with Juan Manuel Fangio.

Although these 2 legends compete with Mr. 3DMark2001 (our legend Eric “OPPainter” Kronies), Overklokk and k|ngp|n are great overclockers that really know how to push the envelope ..

Please welcome Overklokk and k|ngp|n to our Xtreme Hall of Legends :clap:

Dam.. This is a big honor for me to se that my name is mentioned with all this graeat overclockers.

Thank you wery much!!!!

I wil do my best to keep my place in the top 5 on the Orb and hopefuly i can take back the #1 some day :)

Malves
04-12-2005, 03:14 AM

I wonder where FUGGER found sponsors for all this stuff. :hm:

:google:...maybe?...Oh well :welcome: :toast:

saaya
04-12-2005, 07:27 AM
I wonder where FUGGER found sponsors for all this stuff. :hm:

:google:...maybe?...Oh well :welcome: :toast:

the tv was sponsored by sony, the sofas and girls as well as the mini bar are sponsored by our old buddy hugh :D
and the dry ice and ln2... ask fugger where he got that from, no idea :confused:
the yakuzi was sponsored by chilly1 :D