PDA

View Full Version : My 2 week notice

JBELL
04-02-2002, 08:52 PM
OK guys - what is your impresion of this letter I wrote?

To whom this concerns, I am formerly notifying you of my two-week notice. I have spent several grateful years and have learned many things and learned what should be done and what not to do. My role with your institute has changed the direction of my life for that I say thank you for everything, without this place who knows how successful I could be…
The value of a dollar and the value of being a good employee are the memories I will take from this place as I move on and grow and take on new challenges as they fall before me. I hope my time with this establishment has been a mutual benefit equal to the gains I have received over the span of my employment. The experience here is something that could never be duplicated – no matter how hard the effort and I will always think of this place in the future and hold it warmly in my heart and mind.
I will truly miss the paper cuts, late hours, under appreciation, disgruntled customers, short and habitually late deadlines, and constant rushes for which there is no end and is a constant challenge to meet. This professionalism sets the bar a little higher for anyone of us to thrive for and will be the foundation from which I will measure all future challenges.

Smizack
04-02-2002, 08:59 PM
Very thurogh dude. Good job. Did ya get your new job?

JBELL
04-02-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Smizack
Very thurogh dude. Good job. Did ya get your new job?

not yet but I wrote this in preperation for when I do - things been :banana::banana::banana::banana:ty for a while so I needed some positive thoughts.. quiting this :banana::banana::banana::banana: hole is one of them..... :D

Smizack
04-02-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by JBell

not yet but I wrote this in preperation for when I do - things been :banana::banana::banana::banana:ty for a while so I needed some positive thoughts.. quiting this :banana::banana::banana::banana: hole is one of them..... :D

I know Ed Zachery what you mean...

JAWS
04-02-2002, 09:27 PM
Very Professional! Do you mind if I use it in the future?

Smizack
04-02-2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by JAWS

That's what I was thinking! In the near future hopefully!

JBELL
04-02-2002, 10:07 PM
I like it cuase it ssays '':banana::banana::banana::banana: you!'' without saying '':banana::banana::banana::banana: you''

JBELL
04-02-2002, 10:07 PM

go for it!

JAWS
04-02-2002, 10:13 PM
I like it cuase it ssays '':banana::banana::banana::banana: you!'' without saying '':banana::banana::banana::banana: you''

Yeah I noticed that! But who doesn't want to say ":banana::banana::banana::banana: You” to their employers!

Especially their soon to be "ex-employers" :D

JBELL
04-02-2002, 10:16 PM

Yeah I noticed that! But who doesn't want to say ":banana::banana::banana::banana: You” to their employers!

Especially their soon to be "ex-employers" :D

yeah that is why I am kinda surprised you called it ''professional'' like my reference to institute - is not one of higher learning but one of the insane asylum type....

Smizack
04-02-2002, 10:38 PM

yeah that is why I am kinda surprised you called it ''professional'' like my reference to institute - is not one of higher learning but one of the insane asylum type....

But it says what every boss knows it's employee is thinking. And it does do it in a professional way. You aren't saying ":banana::banana::banana::banana: you! you made me work hard" you're saying "I'm not going to miss being underpaid for working that hard"

I like it!;)

JBELL
04-03-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Smizack

But it says what every boss knows it's employee is thinking. And it does do it in a professional way. You aren't saying ":banana::banana::banana::banana: you! you made me work hard" you're saying "I'm not going to miss being underpaid for working that hard"

I like it!;)

hehehe I am the king of ''indirect insults!'' - I make you think about cuase then it pisses you off more!

Silversink
04-03-2002, 12:38 AM
I can't believe you actually wrote that.....C'mon Fess up, who wrote that?

I know this much......Jumpin Joe probably had that written by a guy named Mo

In any event thats a very articulate farewell.......Now tell us who wrote it. :D

JBELL
04-03-2002, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Silversink
I can't believe you actually wrote that.....C'mon Fess up, who wrote that?

I know this much......Jumpin Joe probably had that written by a guy named Mo

In any event thats a very articulate farewell.......Now tell us who wrote it. :D

I wrote it ... at work - I am articulate you intel lover!!!!!!:mad: :D :mad: :p

Lady_Germ
04-03-2002, 02:32 AM
wow! that is awsome!
my letterof resination was something like:
i am giving you 2 weeks notcie... sorry!

JAWS
04-03-2002, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Lady_Germ
wow! that is awsome!
my letterof resination was something like:
i am giving you 2 weeks notcie... sorry!

ROTFLMAO! At least you wrote one. I just leave! ;)

Smizack
04-03-2002, 09:05 AM

I wrote it ... at work - I am articulate you intel lover!!!!!!:mad: :D :mad: :p

Yes you are! LOL!

Silversink
04-03-2002, 11:38 AM
Hey JB,

I know you didnt write that. PS your Avatar sucks :D

JBELL
04-03-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Silversink
Hey JB,

I know you didnt write that. PS your Avatar sucks :D

I swear to god!! ask my boss and coworkers and my av kicks your avs ass!!! lmao

least mine is colored and animated!! lmao

Smizack
04-03-2002, 02:21 PM

I swear to god!! ask my boss and coworkers and my av kicks your avs ass!!! lmao

least mine is colored and animated!! lmao

Hehe. I like it! It's got some truth to it! LOL!:D

Lady_Germ
04-06-2002, 11:06 PM

ROTFLMAO! At least you wrote one. I just leave! ;)

hahaha i think leaving would be more politer than giveing in a letter like mine!
haha

JBELL
08-07-2003, 07:05 AM
Lady germ - you rsig is very true

CCW
08-07-2003, 07:12 AM
a resurrected old thread!

Lady_Germ
08-07-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by JBELL
Lady germ - you rsig is very true

Extremely Horrible maybe..but true :p:
I am glad you noticed it though :D :cool:

Lady_Germ
08-07-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by CCW
a resurrected old thread!

:) was talking about this today...
how good is the letter he gave though!! i just re-read it...i dont have any sort of decent vocabulary skills to write anything like that!

CCW
08-07-2003, 08:01 AM
its very good, when i need to jack in my job i will ask for permission to borrow it

Lady_Germ
08-08-2003, 01:40 AM
thats a good idea but i am going to have to get a job first before i can do that :)

Marine_1
08-08-2003, 07:19 AM
Funny, Eventually jb's letter will have circulated through the entire planet as a farewell speech to everyones employers! :)

JBELL
08-08-2003, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Marine_1
Funny, Eventually jb's letter will have circulated through the entire planet as a farewell speech to everyones employers! :)

it has been used at 8 companies besides the one I turned it in to so far.

Marine_1
08-08-2003, 09:15 AM
Can I use it?

JBELL
08-08-2003, 09:55 AM
sure just let me know when so I can keep track of it hehehe

Lady_Germ
08-09-2003, 07:25 PM
When i get a job and need to quit..(I have had to give in that many resignations in!!) i will let you know JHunny!!!