PDA

View Full Version : jjcom interviews Rodzilla

matt9669
04-05-2005, 01:41 PM
Thanks to jjcom for his work! Please post your questions and comments here :up:

J-Mag
04-05-2005, 02:06 PM
http://www.xtremesystems.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=329&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

for the lazy :toast:

BigPanda
04-05-2005, 02:12 PM
lol nice just what does rod live in if he dosent own a house?Rodzilla can u answeror could someone else if they know.
A)apartment
B)Home with parents
C)Cardboard box next to Trump Tower

matt9669
04-05-2005, 02:22 PM
lol nice just what does rod live in if he dosent own a house?Rodzilla can u answeror could someone else if they know.
A)apartment
B)Home with parents
C)Cardboard box next to Trump TowerIt's A, but you could throw in a little bit of C for good measure :lol:

jjcom
04-05-2005, 03:47 PM
It's A, but you could throw in a little bit of C for good measure :lol:

See, he crunches so he doesn't need a house with heating. The rigs heat "Cardboard Towers" Just fine lol :lol:

jjcom

matt9669
04-05-2005, 05:21 PM
The rigs heat "Cardboard Towers" Just fine lol :lol:Ya they heat my room more than the actual heating ever did, though when it gets hot I have to keep the windows open all the time :D

Went ahead and stickied this so nobody misses it - also, on the FP, "Member Spotlight" has been added under "Topics", it's a bit buried but the new FP should be up soon and it'll have it's own little home :up:

perry_78
04-06-2005, 07:49 AM
Lol, nice interview. Though next time we should have a big thread discussing what questions we should ask those being interviewed.

As a post suplement, I reply hate you Americans for cheap cars and the ability to drive from the age of 16. For $50 in DK you don't even get a decent monthly bus pass. The cheapest is usually a really run-down '93 Toyota Corolla without a stereo going for about $3,000-5,000 depending on the hundreds of thousands KM. If it gets over a million you should be able to get it for about the 3K :(

Thats why I rather bike 40km to my friends house than save up for a dodgy car from a guy named Ahmed.

saaya
04-06-2005, 11:10 AM
god job! :)
nice interview :toast:

[XC] moddolicous
04-11-2005, 03:15 PM
wow, that was a great interveiw. I always thought Rod was older than 21, never thought he was so young.

R.Rabbit
04-26-2005, 04:13 AM
yeah he seems like a really organized guy, i dont really picture that for me in only 2 years

saaya
05-22-2005, 07:48 AM
unstickied this thread to make room for new interviews :)

harry lime
06-19-2005, 10:52 PM
I enjoyed "jjcom Interviews Rodzilla" and look forward to more interviews of XS members in future. Interviews or bios of XS members are fascinating. (Well, I find them fascinating.) Daily readers of XS forums soon become familiar with the "forum-faces" of members who post on a regular basis. (No shortage of personalities here - that's for certain!) and, for myself, their responses to questions in a one-on-one interview situation is a must read. Keep the interviews coming.