PDA

View Full Version : I Want To Use Water Cooling For First Time Xtrmes help Needed

Athlon64OC
03-30-2005, 07:28 PM
Guys im gonna take the step and going a little more Xtreme with your help

My system specs for the Water Cooling Setup

CPU 3000+Socket 939 Stepping CBBHD 044 MPM
Mobo Abit 3rdeye
Graphics Leadtek 6800GT
Memory Gskill 4400LE 2x512

Now i want a nice Watercooling system,for xtreme Cpu OC
I got a budget of 350 Euros(Including Case and PSU)

Should i get a complete Tower including watercooling
Or should i get a extern watercooling system and buy a descent tower and psu

Or is Phase Change Way better and less expensive....I just want to do it right...

Thks so far

MaxxxRacer
03-30-2005, 10:38 PM
rofl.. 350 euros.. so u can get pretty much anything.

thing is ull want to buy most of the stuff from the U.S. cheaper and you get more performance. most of the euro gear doesnt perform nearly as well as the US/Aussi stuff.

You can get a good tower case and put it all in there but it will be hard to get a good tower that is big enough with all of the stuff you need for the price. is there any way you could use ur current case?

here is my suggestion as it is my general one that i use for watercooling setups.

pump -> AquaExtreme 50Z
radiator - > Heatercore if you want a bit more performance at the sacrafice ofa bit of noise for thicker fans, or a BIP2 or 3 (3 is better if u can fit it) with some 25mm fans for a little less performance but lower noise operation.
cpublock -> mcw6002 unless you want to sped alot more money for one of cathars blocks (month lead time needed though), or a TDX or RBX if you want to go with dual 50Z's or an iwaki.
gpublock -> maze4 gpu acetl (derlin) top.

and any reservouir u want.

Athlon64OC
03-31-2005, 07:03 AM
Any more help would be awesome

MaxxxRacer
03-31-2005, 12:59 PM
what more do you want as far as help?

btw u sh ould read my introduction to watercooling guide and when ur done with that take a look at my pumps sticky. they will help you out alot in learning about watercooling.