PDA

View Full Version : this is not me!

kenrippy
11-29-2002, 01:29 PM
but maybe you can help him. he had a bad run-in with a garage door. actually he attacked the door with his face.

http://members.cox.net/kenrippy1/jeff1

Charles Wirth
11-29-2002, 02:01 PM
Reminds me of a friend who got drunk at the home coming football game. His friend bet him he would not streak across the field at halftime and he did. He stripped at the end of the bleachers by some big doors and ran across the field, jumped in his buddies truck and came back to his clothes.

Well someone thought it would be even funnier if they hid his clothes so when he got back they were gone (drunk and pissed) and he slammed one of the big doors and the door poped back open with force, it hit him in the head and knocked himself out. Needless to say he was still buck naked flat on his back with half the school standing over him. They posted pics at his school with a paper cup (that had his beer) over his genitals, in the school paper, and he made the local news highlight reel.

True story

kenrippy
11-30-2002, 08:24 PM
next day shot:
http://members.cox.net/kenrippy1/jeff2

Fredrik
12-18-2002, 07:55 PM
Looks like a guy in my french class LOL

Johnny Knoxvill
12-19-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by FUGGER
Reminds me of a friend who got drunk at the home coming football game. His friend bet him he would not streak across the field at halftime and he did. He stripped at the end of the bleachers by some big doors and ran across the field, jumped in his buddies truck and came back to his clothes.

Well someone thought it would be even funnier if they hid his clothes so when he got back they were gone (drunk and pissed) and he slammed one of the big doors and the door poped back open with force, it hit him in the head and knocked himself out. Needless to say he was still buck naked flat on his back with half the school standing over him. They posted pics at his school with a paper cup (that had his beer) over his genitals, in the school paper, and he made the local news highlight reel.

True story

LOL :p