PDA

View Full Version : For the skaters

Cedric
03-13-2005, 03:44 PM
Some skateboarding.... friends of friends. All filmed in one day at the Kamploops, BC park. Up until recently I lived in North Vancouver, BC, but now live in Terrace, BC, by the way.

Talk about underrated skaters, huh?

http://www.street-riot.com/kamloopsfooty.mov

jayjaya29
03-13-2005, 06:10 PM
Haven't skateboarded in years, but those guys make it look easy. Kudos to them, they are really good.

blinky
03-16-2005, 09:50 PM
OMFG, BELLE AND SEBASTIAN

:D:D:D:D HEART :)

ya, ... i love em

Kunaak
03-16-2005, 10:13 PM
sick, thats some good footage who are they?
I dont recognize them.
the kickflip frontside feeble was sick, but the nollie 180 front foot flip was just nutty.
that park looks cool as hell, I'd skate that sliver ramp all day if I could.
I love little launch things like that.

nice :)

drftkng
03-17-2005, 08:36 AM
Thx for the video..

Video filming: A+
Skating: A+

That park looks awesome, I wish they had stuff like that around when I was skating. Very nice filming, those guys are awesome. Everytime I see great footage like that it makes me wish I didn't quit skating. I still have my board and take it out every once in a while. I skated for like 10 years and even though I havent skated everyday in like 8 years I am suprised at the tricks I can still land.

Awesome footage again. I hope those guys are sponsored in some way or another. *I need to take my board out when I get home, and hit up the local park.

Cedric
03-18-2005, 02:22 PM
Well, I just found out that Derek Swaim (the goofy-stance skater) is on a new Canadian company called Model Skateboards. Things are looking good for the company and skater right now.

I don't know much about Stacy Gabriel, but he's pretty sick too.

I'd really like to see more of Derek Swaim though. I found some footage on the www.modelskateboards.com site, in the team section.

Yea, we are pretty lucky here in the lower mainland of British Columbia. Really good parks.... wait a minute! I moved to northern BC! DAMN YOU! I have a crappy local park lol.

If all goes well, I might be getting some footage tomorrow... maybe... might... mayhaps.

And yes, Bell and Sebastien do kick the ass. *Sleeps the clock around* lol :rolleyes: