PDA

View Full Version : Audigy2 programs?

Cow2kie
03-05-2005, 03:02 PM
Does anyone know where to download the Audigy2 programs that are on the cd? The full installation not the updates on their creative page.

Disposibleteen
03-05-2005, 03:54 PM
you probably have to have the cd, they might not post them on their site to prevent people who stole the card or bought it illegally from getting the prgrams

Cow2kie
03-05-2005, 04:15 PM
but i lost the cd.. :/

Disposibleteen
03-05-2005, 04:32 PM
maybe mail the company your receipt and proof of purchase and they mail you a new one?

craig588
03-05-2005, 06:44 PM
When you buy a Creative card you are buying those programs, Creative has been selling the same card (The EMU10K) for the past 5 or so years. Creatives drivers have more features designed to limit what you can do with a card than the amount of actual features they have.

krille
03-06-2005, 02:11 AM
When you buy a Creative card you are buying those programs, Creative has been selling the same card (The EMU10K) for the past 5 or so years. Creatives drivers have more features designed to limit what you can do with a card than the amount of actual features they have.

None else who thinks that sounds rather contra-productive? I mean, the 'Fritz' chip hasn't been realized on SBs yet, I believe? :stick:

Anyway, I have both an old Audigy Platinum and Audigy 4 Pro, so I guess I can't really help you by ripping the drivers here. Actually, I have an even bigger issue with my old Audigy Platinum - the installation CD won't work with XP and (like you prolly know) you need to have installed them CD-drivers before updating over the net. Creative has never been very good with customer support (check their support forums for a thread about the woofer out). :rolleyes:

HardcoreNL
03-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Posted this a couple of weeks ago in sound topic

http://users2.ev1.net/~dallasstar/a2/sb_install_multilang.rar

:) have fun

Cow2kie
03-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Thanks man.. You're the man.. :toast: D/ling it now @ 500k/sec