PDA

View Full Version : ATI Texcomp Gallery

Tiribulus
03-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Hi Folks,
I took the liberty of gathering whatever photos I could from the ATI event in Texas and threw together a gallery. Which can be found HERE (http://gregnmary.zapto.org/texoc/base0.html) If I get more time I'll add some captions n stuff. If anyone has a problem with my using their pictures this way feel free to either tell me your terms or to cease and desist and I will with no hard feelings. Loading times may be a little slow if I have a torrent download going at the time. This server is in my basement, sorry.
>>>--Tiribulus-> :D

perry_78
03-05-2005, 01:35 PM
:toast:

Merci (very much) :D

Nice work!

jjcom
03-05-2005, 02:27 PM

jjcom

matt9669
03-05-2005, 03:09 PM
Cease and desist! :lol:

If you need any help let me know. I've got most of the original pics full size, details on the pictures etc. so just send me a PM, if you've got an FTP I can upload whatever you need. Also, some of the pictures are no longer under NDA and AFAIK they have not been posted yet . . .

F|apDro|`
03-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Nice :)

saaya
03-05-2005, 03:55 PM
damn its slow!

thx though :)

Tiribulus
03-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Cease and desist! :lol:

If you need any help let me know. I've got most of the original pics full size, details on the pictures etc. so just send me a PM, if you've got an FTP I can upload whatever you need. Also, some of the pictures are no longer under NDA and AFAIK they have not been posted yet . . .
That would be great actually. Unless you have attachment limits you can drop em to me at the address in my profile. If you do I'll create a log in so you can upload them directly. Also gimme about 12 hours 53 min. and the speed should improve dramatically.
>>>--Tiribulus-> :D

chunkylover77
03-05-2005, 10:15 PM
Great job Tiribulus.

matt9669
03-05-2005, 10:24 PM
I have a 10MB mailbox limit, no attachment limits tho ;)

I'm swamped for time at the moment so I think the best thing to do would be to create a login and I'll upload everything I have. You can then post what you like and ask questions as needed (feel free to hit me up on AIM). There are very few pics left that are under NDA, in fact the ones I'm thinking of I haven't found yet so post away until I do.

Shoot me a PM with the login info and I'll start the upload :up:

cupra
03-06-2005, 06:15 AM
much pictures.