PDA

View Full Version : Msi neo2 post problems

Madcoto
02-21-2005, 05:19 AM
Hello.

I'm having a lot of trouble getting my a64 working.
I doubt that anyone can solve my problem, because this is very weird and anyone can understand my problem.
But let me tell you whats going on..

My msi simply don't post. I have done all the tricks of memory, clear de cmos 2000 times, changed the psu etc...

When i connect de power cable to the psu the board runs imediatly, but don't post. Another thing that is very strange is the keyboard. Sometimes i can get the post, but the keyboard have the 3 leds on ( num lock,caps, scroll). So i couldn't press F1 to go the bios. I've changed the keyboard, the memories, the psu,sata disk and everything and i can't solve my problem.

Basicly the problem is that the board 99% of the times don't post, and when she does it, the keyboard has the 3 leds on and i couldn't press any key.

I've never seen a problem like that and i'm really getting sad.. :(

Thanks for the help

CP-Geek
02-21-2005, 05:28 AM
I can't post (not even @ stock) with my UTT's (2x512) but with BH-5 (2x256) it runs GREAT (http://www.oc-papat.com/cp/pics/suppa_517.gif)

CP :)

Madcoto
02-21-2005, 05:31 AM
Thks for the reply, but i have sure that the problem aren't the tccd mems, they have worked in times in this rig, and with other mems, the problem continues..

This is a strange thing..

NiSMo
02-21-2005, 05:33 AM
if u can try different bios', hopefully that will b the problem...

which are u running atm??