Fahrenheit to celcius -

Subtract 32 from the Fahrenheit temp.
Multiply by 5
Divide by 9

Celcius to Fahrenheit -
Multiply by 9
Divide by 5
Add 32

Simple as that :) It's nice if people post temps in both F and C.. But if not.. that is how you convert. :banana:

dynetk
11-22-2002, 11:23 AM
I just use my little C to F and F to C calculators that I made in my beginning C class. When I made them I was thinking who the heck would use these .. now I use them all the time.

|PuNiSh3R|
11-22-2002, 11:29 AM
Yes.. but you don't always have a computer with you every where you go.. it's good to know since a lot of people in the computer world only know temps in Celcius.. yet they are red blooded americans.. it actually shocks me and sickens me that when you say, My computer is running at 80F they are like.. um i don't know F only C.. it's like.. uh.. this is america.. how could you NOT know F? idk.. it really makes me wonder and like.. actually gets me pretty pissed and like angry when i have to tell people that live in the USA temps in C and not our own system.. F.. honestly.. grr i better stop while i'm ahead.. :confused:

aenigma
11-22-2002, 02:44 PM
http://students.washington.edu/kyle/temp.html

|PuNiSh3R|
11-22-2002, 08:47 PM
YES WE ARE ALL AWARE OF ONLINE CONVERSION PROGRAMS, JAVA SCRIPTS, ETC!! I F'IN PUT THIS UP TO EDUCATE YOU PEOPLE SO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO ALWAYS RELY ON A GOD DAMN COMPUTER!!

But.. i guess some of you NEVER LEAVE the computer.. so whats the diff?

aenigma
11-22-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by |PuNiSh3R|
YES WE ARE ALL AWARE OF ONLINE CONVERSION PROGRAMS, JAVA SCRIPTS, ETC!! I F'IN PUT THIS UP TO EDUCATE YOU PEOPLE SO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO ALWAYS RELY ON A GOD DAMN COMPUTER!!

But.. i guess some of you NEVER LEAVE the computer.. so whats the diff?

You need prozac. :slapass: :stick:
By the way, I don't think your "educating" people by giving them a formula you learn in school.

IFMU
11-22-2002, 11:04 PM
Good info to know, but folks.............

http://www.ifmu.netfirms.com/Chill%20Pill.jpg