PDA

View Full Version : Tom Clancy's GHOST RECON

JBELL
11-21-2002, 09:22 PM
In Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, war has broken out on the borders of Russia and the fate of the world hangs in the balance. That's when the call goes out for the Ghosts – an elite handful of specially trained U.S. Army Green Berets, armed with the latest technology and trained to use the deadliest weapons. Their mission: Spearhead the way for a NATO peacekeeping force, and keep the lid on the conflict before it mushrooms... literally.

http://www.xbox.com/cms/images/games/tomclancysghostrecon/sim-tomclancysghostrecon-0014.jpg

Features

Improved graphics
All missions redesigned from the PC version
New weapons
Multiplayer maps from Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Desert Siege
New multiplayer and single player game types
All-new introductory cut scenes
All-new interface
All-new command system to lead the Ghosts into battle.
Unlock new content and features with a task-based reward system.
Player dossiers track completed tasks, unlocked maps, weapons, stats and player rank. (Private, Sergeant, etc.)
Global player ranking system on Xbox Live
Split-screen multiplayer (2 per Xbox)
Dolby Digital Surround sound
Improved, high fidelity audio and all-new sounds
New environmental effects
New special effects using the Xbox particle and shader systems
Improved lighting
Improved AI for the Ghosts and their enemies
All-new female characters for multiplay

JBELL
11-21-2002, 09:24 PM
http://www.ghostrecon.com/

JBELL
11-23-2002, 07:02 AM
Damn this game is addictive!!

The online multiplayer is sooo realistic - true strategic methodology required unlike Halo or Unreal where your run and frag... teamwork and well planned attacks are the only way to advance in this game.

Graphics of levels are impressive - plant life is left flat at close range but human bodies and mrange of motion are very fluid.

Each moment leaves you wanting another one and the game will leave you with earie chills studying, nervously looking into the game for the enemy as their location and A.I. is hardly predictable!

A+ GAME!!!

Keeper
11-23-2002, 08:09 AM
The New Cold War mod adds an even more difficult win situation.

JBELL
11-23-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Keeper
The New Cold War mod adds an even more difficult win situation.

my Gamer Tag is 'CADD' all in caps - no quotes

Look for me.

Keeper
11-23-2002, 05:52 PM
I am Excellente2, my son is mrwhipster and my grandson is SFH_BlackFox, you can find my grandson on ubi all the time.

JBELL
11-23-2002, 06:48 PM
I am Excellente2, my son is mrwhipster and my grandson is SFH_BlackFox, you can find my grandson on ubi all the time.

how often are you all on ghost recon??

and do you have nfl 2k3?

Keeper
11-23-2002, 07:01 PM
When we all get on we do a co-op with my son or myself hosting, strict house rule here, can't shoot your own. Every once in a blue moon we will all be on line at the same time. My grandson always makes it hard because he is always making us update to keep up with him. For a ten year old he can really hang with the big boys. He hosts, and is a clan member. I get all the mods and play the PC more than I am online playing. I Admin on a CP message board and that slows me down too.

JBELL
11-29-2002, 02:36 PM
I defeated the campaign today .. well just now in fact - fun game but last level was the easiest of them all...

kinda dissappointing. oh well the online games is where it is at anyways.

Keeper
11-29-2002, 03:31 PM
Try it with the "new cold war" mod, you will need all your ammo.

Same maps, twice the ememy, some missions change slightly, if your dissapointed, it will be because its too hard.

JBELL
11-29-2002, 03:58 PM
Defeated POW Camp on ELITE level - unlocked the M60 gun for D.Munz

nice gun!

Keeper
11-29-2002, 05:17 PM
YOU bad you BAD, Desert Seige is not hard at all compared to Recon, I had to take a break when I added the Mods, they were killing me.

JBELL
11-29-2002, 05:25 PM
YOU bad you BAD, Desert Seige is not hard at all compared to Recon, I had to take a break when I added the Mods, they were killing me.

I'm talking xbox version... there are no mods for it, and I never played desert seige

Keeper
11-29-2002, 09:47 PM
I thought you were PC'ing. I am a dits, I did not even notice this was an XBOX forum, sorry. Its a great game though. If you have it on PC you would love the mods, Desert Seige is the next 8 or 10 missions, your not missing much though. Elite is elite on this game.

JBELL
11-29-2002, 09:54 PM
I thought you were PC'ing. I am a dits, I did not even notice this was an XBOX forum, sorry. Its a great game though. If you have it on PC you would love the mods, Desert Seige is the next 8 or 10 missions, your not missing much though. Elite is elite on this game.

LMAO

JBELL
12-06-2002, 05:16 PM
Unlocking SIEGE game play level..

HOLY HELL this was hard......

43 enemies - all with AK74 rifles and all I had was a single sniper rifle and 6 gernades... VERY FUN I can give more guidance if any of you guys take on this challenge.

Smizack
12-12-2002, 08:50 PM
Bleh.. I thought ghost recon sucked.

JBELL
12-12-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Smizack
Bleh.. I thought ghost recon sucked.

I am adicted to it!!!