PDA

View Full Version : I wish...

SHODAN
11-20-2002, 04:02 PM
I wish I didn't need ten posts to use a custom avatar picture.

muzz
11-22-2002, 07:00 PM
Geeeeeeeeeeeeez 10 whole posts.... dunno if you can make it.......;) I've been a member at forums that:
A: NO AVATARS ALOWED
B: 1000 posts

Edit: Allowed even

I think you could do ten in no time flat....... OOOOO LOOOOK you already did!!!!!:toast:

SHODAN
11-22-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by muzz
Geeeeeeeeeeeeez 10 whole posts.... dunno if you can make it.......;) I've been a member at forums that:

I think you could do ten in no time flat....... OOOOO LOOOOK you already did!!!!!:toast:

No no, you must say it with conviction: Ten - Whole - Posts! ;) That's just my traditional new-member insurrection against post requirements. :D

I actually got into a little bit of trouble today over at OCF for doing this. Though I was mostly playing the devil's advocate, I think I had a few good criticisms; I tried my damnedest, but I couldn't get anyone to engage in a good debate. :argue:

Smizack
11-22-2002, 09:42 PM

Edit: Allowed even

1,000 posts for an av? That's crazy.

muzz
11-23-2002, 07:44 AM
Yep I guess they want ya to stick around for awhile....heheheh I swear some folks look at that and say to themselves.... " REPLY..REPLY...!!! At least that's what it seems like when you see some of the idiotic reponses out there.:rolleyes:

SHODAN
11-23-2002, 09:27 AM
Yep I guess they want ya to stick around for awhile....heheheh I swear some folks look at that and say to themselves.... " REPLY..REPLY...!!! At least that's what it seems like when you see some of the idiotic reponses out there.:rolleyes:

That's one of the things I said...

Lady_Germ
11-24-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Smizack
1,000 posts for an av? That's crazy.

god!! what would i ever o with out an av!!it brings out my whole personnality!!!
i would of gave up and sat in the corner cying by now if i had to have 1,000 posts!!