11-18-2002, 10:15 PM
Is really a crappy game don't get it.

Now, does anyone actually like it??

JBELL
11-20-2002, 12:01 AM
XBOX magazine gave CT3 8.0 out of 10.0

Kurupt
11-20-2002, 01:01 AM
hehehe if anyone ever played the first crazy taxi you should know it was only about 10 mins worth of fun... Really wtf who wants to pick people up in a taxi lol. Please someone poke out my eyes now so I will never have to watch people play this game.

Smizack
11-20-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Kurupt
hehehe if anyone ever played the first crazy taxi you should know it was only about 10 mins worth of fun... Really wtf who wants to pick people up in a taxi lol. Please someone poke out my eyes now so I will never have to watch people play this game.

Jeah, you sumed it all up there. I wish I had read your review before getting it.:D

JBELL
11-20-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Smizack
Jeah, you sumed it all up there. I wish I had read your review before getting it.:D

send it to me.. I wanna try it

Smizack
11-20-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by JBELL
send it to me.. I wanna try it

My bro ganked it. But Just rent it sometime. (cheaper than postage).

You'll see what I mean.

JBELL
11-20-2002, 11:52 PM
Crazy Taxi 3 (http://www.xbox.com/crazytaxi3/default.htm?cs_catalog=cat%2dus)

Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller brings breakneck speed and wild automotive action to America's Playground! Get behind the wheel with one of four new characters, each with their own trademark attitude and a new set of wheels. Throw out the rules of the road to make it big, with wackier customers, devious shortcuts and even crazier driving moves. Cruise around popular locations in and around the city on a quest to amass the highest amount of tips. Whether it's making crazy money in Glitter Oasis, conquering the new batch of mini-game challenges or trying out new tricks in the old stomping grounds of the West Coast and the Small Apple, Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller guarantees the best odds to beat the house.

Features

* Four wild new cabbies and vehicles
* The action takes place in Glitter Oasis at night – as well as in a revised version of the Crazy Taxi West Coast course and the Small Apple course from Crazy Taxi 2 set at night
* Tons of group customers – each with signature animations and hilarious interactions with the drivers
* All-new addictive mini-games
* Over-the-top hotel destinations like Valhalla, Galaxy and Pax Romana, which dwarf reality in their grandeur

Johnny Knoxvill
11-21-2002, 03:33 PM
Crazy Taxis 1 and 2 rocked for the dreamcast :banana: