PDA

View Full Version : another idea for a contest

i found nemo
01-13-2005, 03:38 PM
see who can get any chipset that supports pentium 3's, all speed over clocked or not...see who can get the most bandwidth..but stock 133 fsb has to be applied

Reflex1
01-15-2005, 04:46 AM
ok idea. but funny how you have a PIII already.

Dissolved
01-15-2005, 04:54 AM
are you blind?

that sig is way to big, Reduce it please your wasteing bandwith :|

kryptobs2000
01-15-2005, 07:50 AM
lol, so far all of ur post are kinda funny. It's like ur living in the past lol. About upgrading ur ram, something about a bios update for a compaq p3, and now lets have a p3 contest lol. I'm not making fun of you, I just think it's kinda funny.

kryz
01-15-2005, 12:45 PM
without overclocking?

Dissolved
01-15-2005, 02:38 PM
lol, so far all of ur post are kinda funny. It's like ur living in the past lol. About upgrading ur ram, something about a bios update for a compaq p3, and now lets have a p3 contest lol. I'm not making fun of you, I just think it's kinda funny.

well lately alot of computer nubs have been making accounts here just to post about non-sense and "how do i fix my new system i bought from dell" kinda threads..

you cant just join make 10posts and try to run your own contest here. contests are run by mods or at least someone that knows how to overclock.

jjcom
01-15-2005, 08:05 PM
yeah, your still need to learn a bit more, not trying to insult you. Its just that your new to the whole overclocking thing. Just post and learn and you'll get somewhere...now a bandwidth contest wouldn't be bad its just that using a Pentium 3...well...its old. If you really want to go for it then you need to make some catigories:
Athlon XP__________Athlon 64________Pentium 4

Then I'd reccomend having a tightest latency contest as well.

jjcom

i found nemo
01-17-2005, 10:01 AM
i can't overclock other wise i'd be at 1.3 ghz or higher, the reason i can't is cuz the mobo has no jumpers and no options in the bios and soft fsb won't recognize any pll's on my mobo, prolly cuz it don't have one.... :( but remember if there was no past there would be no future...

i found nemo
01-17-2005, 10:15 AM
"contests are run by mods or at least someone that knows how to overclock.
" point out the part where i said i was gunna run it, and the name of the thread it another IDEA for a contest...god READ IT HELPS TO READ irony of the fact is that you say your not trying to poke fun at or offend...but in the end you are. saying your not trying to offend does not mean the end result will be within bliss's hands. your so full of yourselfs thinking your the gr8test and you not. there IS somebody better than you. all i did was suggest a simple principle i'm sorry if pIII's aren't your style that is not my problem frankly i don't really care what you do/don't like such as you don't like mine.

"lol, so far all of ur post are kinda funny. It's like ur living in the past lol. About upgrading ur ram, something about a bios update for a compaq p3, and now lets have a p3 contest lol. I'm not making fun of you, I just think it's kinda funny."

first of all i'm upgrading my ram..okay what the :banana::banana::banana::banana: am i supposed to do if the other stick :banana::banana::banana::banana:s up the bandwidth...i'm going to ask educated ppl....my bios update made sandra think that my computer can go upto 2.30 ghz. so i came to ask if pIII's went up that high, cuz i was pretty damn sure that they din't. then you say "and now a p3 contest?" when even before i posted all those other ones i posted this..on my 3rd friggin' post...offend me then expect me not to act drastic....wtf kinda world you livin' in? piss me off and then say "no offence" that's like having a catholic guy :banana::banana::banana::banana: your kid record it sell it then say "i'll give you half the profit"

kryptobs2000
01-17-2005, 10:36 AM
:confused: ok well you definatly need to calm down. No one was rude to you in any way. At most we poked a little fun, or told you the rules of the forum, whether written or implied. No one gloated or bragged or tryed to offend you in any way. :stick:

Honestly most of your posts are spam, whether you think so or not. This isn't the kind of forum where you post looking for bios updates for a compaq. That is no way xtreme, and you put it in the mod section lol. Just chill out :toast:

Dissolved
01-17-2005, 10:46 AM
:confused: ok well you definatly need to calm down. No one was rude to you in any way. At most we poked a little fun, or told you the rules of the forum, whether written or implied. No one gloated or bragged or tryed to offend you in any way. :stick:

Honestly most of your posts are spam, whether you think so or not. This isn't the kind of forum where you post looking for bios updates for a compaq. That is no way xtreme, and you put it in the mod section lol. Just chill out :toast:

its just these kids think that cuz we are so good at computers we can help them with the comcraps and hpees..

frankly i try not to post as much as possible unless cuz i dont like spamming useless posts, but i cant stand wasted forum space.

but i guess theres always going to be noobs.

Karnivore
01-17-2005, 10:55 AM
A bit out of hand...