PDA

View Full Version : OCZ Comments

Player0
01-11-2005, 12:41 PM
I hope I'm allowed to post here. Anyway, I just wanted to post my unsolicited experiences with OCZ products. I recently gave their PC4200 Platinum and DDR Booster a shot, both lovely items. I just picked up the ModStream 520w.

I've owned so many different memory and PSU products before and yet never gave OCZ a shot until now. I'm probably sorry for having done that now because each one of these products is rock solid.

The fact that I've gotten a few of my questions answered by OCZ reps is even better. Kudos guys. You definitely won a customer here.

I have the PC4200 running 1T 2.5-3-3-8 at 240mhz 1:1 on my AV8 so far (finally got more stability by moving to slots 3&4 and 2.85vdimm) I think it will do a lot more than that as well once I figure out all these A64 timings. But it blows my Corsair and Mushkin right out of the water. I know I might do better if I spend a lot of time and reasearch looking for that specific TCCD chip or unheard of model that does amazing things. Ive always been more of the type that sticks with product lines that are consistent performers and I think OCZ is going to be that.

jjcom
01-11-2005, 07:39 PM
yeah, OCZ sends out great products, I use there RAM whenever I can...so its in my main rig. I don't own one of their PSUs tho, but they sound great. You guys always help out and pay attention to what the custumers want, which helps make you guys great.

jjcom