PDA

View Full Version : Prometiea, whats the latest Word?

Kunaak
11-16-2002, 07:57 PM
the place I orderd from has proven themself kinda useless.
Xtwerks.com, I email them once a week to ask whats up with my order...
never get a reply.
get a updated email about once every 3 weeks.

you figure, they would understand our position.
spent 700+ dollars, only now to be 3 and a half weeks late on delivery and no word in 11 days...

I am sure they get alot of emails from people asking the same thing, but honestly.
how hard can it be to sit down once a week and just send one massive email out to everyone that orderd one?

just getting tired of waiting, tired of being ignored and left in the dark. just hoping someone here might know something new...

my order was suppose to be here 10-21...
almost 11-21 now.

still no word, no update, no tracking number, no reply...

Hardass
11-16-2002, 08:01 PM
That,s strange I have gotten a weekly update email, so have a few other members here who ordered from xtw. Last word was U.S. Customs has finally released the shipment. xtw expects to take delivery monday or tuesday. They say they will be shipping them as soon as they arrive.:)

ronnie0738
11-16-2002, 11:22 PM
They were expecting them to be in last Thursday at the earliest and this Monday at the latest.

TheDude
11-17-2002, 01:37 AM
I too, have been getting regular updates from them...maybe not quite once a week, but they give me a date and if it goes past that date, they email me first to let me know. I don't expect an email unless the last one they sent needs updating. I want mine too, but I don't blame them for the holdup. I am sure they want this done as much (probably more) than we do.

XTW Tech
11-17-2002, 10:59 AM
Hello Kunaak:

It is usually not the policy of ours to be posting on a Forum but I recieved a phone call early this morning of the post here and it seems this may be possibly the only way of contacting the proper person that made the order. I haved checked the workstations here and synchronized all Emails with the IMAP server at our ISP and indicates that replies to your inquiries and updates of your Prometeia order were sent to you on October 23rd, November 6th and November 11th of 2002 to the Email account that the order was placed with. From what I can tell from here is that all individuals were sent updates at the same time and date. Please check the Email account that your order was placed with. If you have any further questions, please feel to Email me at technicalsupport@mail.xtwerkz.com as I will be monitoring this account from home and also this thread.

Best Regards,

Technical Support
Xtreme Tek Werkz
www.xtwerkz.com

CCtaylor
11-17-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by XTW Tech
Hello Kunaak:

It is usually not the policy of ours to be posting on a Forum but I recieved a phone call early this morning of the post here and it seems this may be possibly the only way of contacting the proper person that made the order. I haved checked the workstations here and synchronized all Emails with the IMAP server at our ISP and indicates that replies to your inquiries and updates of your Prometeia order were sent to you on October 23rd, November 6th and November 11th of 2002 to the Email account that the order was placed with. From what I can tell from here is that all individuals were sent updates at the same time and date. Please check the Email account that your order was placed with. If you have any further questions, please feel to Email me at technicalsupport@mail.xtwerkz.com as I will be monitoring this account from home and also this thread.

Best Regards,

Prometiea......
Technical Support
Xtreme Tek Werkz
www.xtwerkz.com

You could have added more info on the Details of the Prometiea...

Its-Freezing
11-17-2002, 01:45 PM
Well - the latest word is that although it appears everything from the first shipment was sold out long time before the ship arrived to the states (perhaps even before they finished loading it), it is sort of comforting to know, that a new and much larger shipment has been sent off a couple of weeks after the first one went out,
so there are good chances of getting a real "Cool" Christmas present, (as long as you don't wait untill last minute ordering it).

This comming week we also plan to make available the new Case modding kit, enabling you to mod. your Prometeia into a fully compatible Lian-Li case design :D.

Even though it is close getting yet another load of units available for you before Christmas, we can surely get these kits over for you in time, so stay tuned ;)

Cheers to all of you :toast:
(and sorry about the start-up delays)

Steen

Entuscan
11-17-2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Its-Freezing

This comming week we also plan to make available the new Case modding kit, enabling you to mod. your Prometeia into a fully compatible Lian-Li case design :D.

Steen

any pics ??:D :slobber: :D

Kunaak
11-17-2002, 02:25 PM
order placed on 10-14, according to my receipt.

recieved 2 emails, 10-23 and 11-06.

those were the update emails.
I recieved one email in which my questions were answerd on 10-22. thats all I got.

since then I go to the website, go to the cotact us section click on the email address, ask anything, usually a line or two.
the email gets sent out through outlook express since thats what pops up when I click on the name...

and never get a reply.

I have asked swiftech and dangerden alot of questions lately, and I get replys in a few days so I know the account is fine and outlook is working.
but at the same time, try to realize my position, 753 dollars down, with no word or anything.
my most reliable information comes from the people here.

I know you must get a ton of emails about this and I am not calling your site a bad, I have done business there before ordering water cooling parts and such and you guys always been right on with immediate available stuff.

but in my case, this is just getting frustrating, not cause of the delays, but cause I just can't get one word from you guys.
I know you must be tired of answering the same emails a hundred times over in a given day, but also realize our positions, the end user.
750 dollars isn't peanuts to spend.
in my case thats more then rent and all bills combined.
more then half my paycheck when I paid it off.

anyways, don't take any of this personally.
it's not to say something bad about XTWerks...

XTW Tech
11-17-2002, 04:34 PM
Hello Kunaak:

The Email that was sent to all individuals including yourself has been resent with the finalized delivery details. It seems that your Emails may not be reaching us and seems to be of a recent nature and what comes to mind is the virus and trojan scanner on our Email server at our ISP. I apologize if this is the case and relayed the problem to the Sys Admin there. The good news is that the units should arrive during Monday and the unit shipped out to you shortly according to the sales staff when I last spoke to them on Friday afternoon.

Thank you for your continued patience of what we believe to be the most advanced cooling solution available.

Best Regards,

Techincal Support
Xtreme Tek Werkz
www.xtwerkz.com

XTW Tech
11-17-2002, 04:45 PM

Steen

Hello Its-Freezing:

Eagerly awaiting the Case modding kit for the Lian-Li case design and the ATX Power conditioners are working out great with drastically reduced boot up times. The difference is like night and day on our evaluation units that have been been abused day and night over the months. Kudos to you and the rest of the engineering staff there! :toast:

Cheers

XTW Tech

Kunaak
11-17-2002, 06:00 PM
I just now got the email, and I can say I never did recieve that one, I notice it was forwarded to me and dated 11-11-02.
had I recieved that, I would have been much happier then I was for the last few days sitting here in the dark with no info at all.

again, don't let this seem like I am mad about XTwerkz.com, it's just very frustrating when you feel like your being ignored cause you already paid, hence theres no more need to try to sell me something and theres no more need to give me any info.
I don't like feeling like I am walking into dell to buy a PC, you know, be super nice and helpful.... till you buy something...

Jupiler
11-18-2002, 04:55 AM

Even though it is close getting yet another load of units available for you before Christmas, we can surely get these kits over for you in time, so stay tuned ;)

Steen

For all Lian Li models? I have the PC71, you know, the big black one. ;)

|PuNiSh3R|
11-18-2002, 12:13 PM
guys.. it's PROMETEIA.. not prometia.. come on.. i don't even like these prefab units n i know how to spell their names ;)

CCtaylor
11-18-2002, 04:11 PM
Hello Chris:

The log awaited Prometeia units just arrived several minutes ago and you will be notified with a tracking number shortly.

Best Regards,

Sales Department
Xtreme Tek Werkz
www.xtwerkz.com

COOL!!!!!

Kunaak
11-18-2002, 04:55 PM
I saw that too.

thank god.

dynetk
11-18-2002, 04:58 PM
I'm glad that they're finally shipping I hope the next few shipments do not have the same problems as this one (customs and stuff) as I will most likely be looking to order another unit :)

CCtaylor
11-18-2002, 08:29 PM
Hello Chris:

The long and awaited Prometeia you have pre-ordered has been shipped out today via UPS Ground. Your tracking number is 1zy06
Edit

We would like to take this opportunity to Congratulate you and Thank You for your confidence with Xtreme Tek Werkz!

If you should have any questions, please contact us.

Again, we Thank You for your order.

Respectfully,

Xtreme Tek Werkz
www.xtwerkz.com

Wahoooo

TheDude
11-18-2002, 08:49 PM
Yeppers! Mine is in da mail!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Kurupt
11-18-2002, 08:55 PM
XTWerkz, all I can say is that they have a great bunch of guys over there. I would not go anywhere else for parts =P

Kunaak
11-18-2002, 09:27 PM
mine is in the mail too... all I can say is, I was smiling when I got them UPS numbers.

ronnie0738
11-18-2002, 09:45 PM
I was smiling even more when I took it home today. :D

NyCUndaGrounD
11-19-2002, 06:31 AM
ronnie update is if your SB Audify works with the new HT on the 3.06 ghz chip. tahnks

Kunaak
11-21-2002, 02:57 PM
I just got my Prometeia, and I got to say wow....

time to go put it all together.
fun night tonight.

can't wait to turn it on and see what my XP 2700 can really do.
it was really nice of them to throw in these rounded ATA cables and such.

XTwerkz guys, thanks.

mike.elmes
11-21-2002, 03:42 PM
:) Mine's here too ....:toast: :toast:

Too bad we can't all get together for a mass Prometeia building PARTY. With beers and broads.:smileysex ....Overclocking well into the nite...