PDA

View Full Version : BFG GT OC PCI-Express in stock, $399.00 and FREE Fedex overnight shipping (12/20-12/2

dwwalker14335
12-21-2004, 01:46 PM
Get them while you can:

http://www.chumbo.com/Info.aspx?id=242673

texuspete00
12-21-2004, 02:44 PM
Well... resellerating says a lot of people get there orders cancelled from them due to "pricing errors." Sometiimes they have even gotten charged first. Ah well, I want this so bad I am crossing my fingers and guinea pigging it. I feel like Im not going to get it but I WILL be refunded. I should stop talking about it, I'm feeling dumb.

Thanks for the link though, if this goes wrong I will blame this lump in between my shoulders. Well, I gues they have some programs with Visa companies. They asked me if I would like to setup Providian (My Co.) Secure-Shopping, which I gleefully accepted.

dwwalker14335
12-21-2004, 03:00 PM
Yes, there is always a risk with some online vendors. The "we are not responsible for pricing errors" line has always confused me. So, who is responsible? The vendor should be. Dell, for instance, sucked it up and sold a bunch of 19 inch LCD's for $39.00. I guess it was THEIR fault.

Anyway, I have followed a thread where some people have bought these cards, and they have all got shipping numbers, so that's a good sign that there are no errors.

sparkie34
12-21-2004, 03:10 PM
I've dealt with chumbo before and I must say it was a good experience. I would definately buy from them again.

texuspete00
12-21-2004, 05:01 PM
Good thing is with one day shipping we shall find out soon enough. They say same day shipping if by some such time (~2:30 CST), not that I made that but should be tommorrow shipped then. They don't pull the newegg we might not ships for 3 days without more money thing. Well, the reports aren't too bad, it's just most of the other issues were too with GT's, and this is a smoking deal (heh... yes the time has come that MSRP for a video card is SMOKING). Throw in the shipping deal and we're on fire. We'll find out soon enough. Sucks I won't be able to test it right away. I want to find a reasonable mobo too. Until then I will uh... limp along on my AXP-M & AGP 6800GT combo.

Kunaak
12-23-2004, 03:19 AM
looks like a nice deal considering the SLI stuff at newegg is junk.

nueterd 6800s clocked at 325/600 or slower then thier AGP counterparts.
for $380 a piece....
or $110 more then regular 6800s at newegg.

forget it.
these are rull GT's and best of all, alittle OC'd already.
these in SLI would be some great stuff.

but personally, I'd rather wait for newegg to get them.
or somewhere I heard of...

quicksilverXP
12-23-2004, 10:10 AM
I received both of mine today. No problems. Never heard anything of pricing errors and such, and I can easily sell these on ebay for over 1000 dollars. But I'm going to keep it cuz it's impossible to find the Ultras at a decent price and I only have a 3000+. (If I had an FX.... I'd just try to find Ultras).

texuspete00
12-24-2004, 08:21 AM
Well, FedEx was supposed to bring this by 3:00PM yesterday. Now they removed that from my tracking all together with no suggested date. Maybe because of the snow storms in other parts of the country? I don't know, but if I paid for the overnight shipping I'd probably be more upset. I feel for the country and all, but it would be nice to have a freaking clue!