PDA

View Full Version : 2 in 1

VeryProudOfYa
12-18-2004, 11:28 PM
I got 2 questions... one, does anyone use NVMixer? And if so, does anyone have some good EQ Presets or Enviroment Presets for Heavy Metal/ Hard Rock Music...?

Second: Is there anyway to add another sub? I use Logitech Z-640's...

Disposibleteen
12-19-2004, 07:59 AM
i dont use the first proggie, but yes there is a way to add a second sub, im not sure about doing it with the logitech setup but i did it with my klipsch promedias. All i did was order a replacement sub for the setup, bought new low resistance speaker wire and spliced the new sub into the lines. the hardest one to do was the line into the computer, i just couldnt get it to work the first time so i had to take it all out and redo it over (dont know what i did wrong the first time, but if you are worried about your warrnty dont do this becuase it most certainly voids it!

VeryProudOfYa
12-19-2004, 09:15 AM
Yea, thanks for the info... I had already thought about splicing and dicing... I know that I could do it... But I wouldnt want my warranty gone with Logitech, because they are really helpful... They have already sent me a replacement pair of speakers... So I have two sets of them... I think I will search for another way... I was thinking about using the coverter, that converts the speakers from computer audio to RCA audio... and then plugging them into SPDIF Out on my motherboard... Which would give me 12.2 Surround Sound Configuration... lol... Im gonna give it a try, here soon... Peace, thanks for you help