PDA

View Full Version : Need help at HL2

Noktar
12-18-2004, 03:59 AM
Hey, ..
I'm at a Bridge, think at Highway 17, and I now there is a Screen which says me bridge is closed, and there is a flying think which is shooting on me and I can't destroy it.
What to do ?

tia

the
12-18-2004, 05:51 AM
Your at the part hwere your crawling under the bridge, and on your way back the flying thing appears? tell em more of where you are and hwat you jsut passed, im assuimg your on teh buggy level

Spanky Deluxe
12-18-2004, 06:22 AM
If its the big huge bridge then you need to go underneath it on foot and climb around to the back to disable the force fields. There's another place on a smaller bridge where there's a force field and there are guys sniping you, there you need to go and move the stops on the Combine's tank thingie to let it roll and lower the shield.

Is the flying thing a moving mine thingy? Blue with blunt spikes? If it is then pick it up with your grav gun and shoot it far far away like into the sea.

Noktar
12-18-2004, 07:14 AM
Dunno if it's the big or small one, yes I have to go underneath the bridge.
There where 2 man behin a shile dand I have to take a ton with the gravity gun and destroy the shield.
There is also a Couputer and up there a Sn#iper shoots on me (one time before I killed him with crossbow)

And yes it's the lvl withthe buggy !

the
12-18-2004, 07:55 AM
rgr what you gotta do to kill that is take ou hte sniper, and hwat not and sprint as fast as you can half way back. that is where hte litt house or shed thing is under the bridge. there is a cache of rockets there, proceed to take him down.

Noktar
12-18-2004, 07:57 AM
THX
I will try !

Noktar
12-18-2004, 08:21 AM
o.K., now the flying ship is destroyed, but where to go now ?

the
12-18-2004, 10:12 AM
now the ship is destryoedn ayou hav the abulty to cross the birde wiht yoru buggy, when you unplugged that small shie it did hte big oens uptop as well, use your turbo on tehy bugg y you gotta play chiken wiht a train

Disposibleteen
12-20-2004, 07:11 PM
that part is very fun, i liked the bridge scene ALOT!

the
12-21-2004, 05:20 AM
tye bridge scene was cool as hell., but i gott say my fav part was follow freeman, with the roof to roof warfare going on, it was nonstop action that didn't get old *couhocoouchDOOM3couch* this game was well worth the money

Disposibleteen
12-21-2004, 06:42 AM
yes it was, to me it was better than Doom 3, i think Doom 3 looks too animated...

the
12-23-2004, 09:40 PM
this game was good on my 9600xt. this game is now god on my X800xtpe

Noktar
12-24-2004, 07:50 AM
So, now I need help again.
I'm at a room with red lasers, when I run through one a few MG's shoot on me, and I can't hide anywhere, there is also a red button but I can't push it, what to do ?

harddisk_ripper
12-24-2004, 08:07 AM
Were @ the jail thing? how's it called?

Noktar
12-24-2004, 10:32 AM
Chapter 11 - Follow Freeman

Noktar
12-25-2004, 01:21 PM
There I am !

ocmyface
12-26-2004, 11:16 AM
thats just alot of jumping. jump on boxes and crap and jump over the red lasers to redeem your prize :D

reject
12-27-2004, 06:11 AM
last night: bedtime: 5.30am
it was light out
sooo much hl2 but often i have to reload quicksaves cause the guys following me run into traps and knock off half my health. those guys are dumb and get shot by snipers when i tell them to stay.
thae longest puzzle for me was either the first base in the boat, and you gotta snap the lock with the crowbar. took me ages to figure out
and in the ghost town when u have to go into the room and pull the lever on the balcony, ages to even find way up.

Auger
12-27-2004, 04:36 PM
I'm stuck because my game (DL'd version) is corrupted.

In Ravenholm, after you leave the mad monk behind, you get to a mineshaft. In mine, the boards in the shaft and the floor and walkways below are 3D, but everything else is just wire frame. I made it to the bottom, but I'm getting killed by crabs because I can't tell what's what.

How do you get out of this place?

And the wireframe stuff happened in some places in the canals, too. But not so bad I couldn't play. And it's done it just the same with 2 different cards (6800Ultra and X800XT PE) so I'm sure it's the loading of the game...but I don't want to DL it again, or start over.