PDA

View Full Version : dvd burning software

faruquehabib
12-16-2004, 06:52 PM
ok, i am trying to make backups of my dvd's. all is fine using dvd shrink. then i get to apocolypse now redux and is wont burn due to copyright protection. same with nero 6 ultra...what program can i get (for free) that will burn all my dvd's?

Disposibleteen
12-17-2004, 07:02 AM
ive had great luck with DVD Decrypter, it has the option to decrypt everything on the disc or just the title, then i use my dvd burner to burn the files to a DVD and all is well. I have used DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter is not quite as feature rich but alot of people like its simplicity. It's free too so that is another perk!

You can find the program Here (http://www.dvddecrypter.com/index.php?act=download)

hope you like this program as much as i do...

faruquehabib
12-17-2004, 10:46 AM
awesome, thanks. i will give it a try. so you decrypt it first with this, and then use your regular burning software? or does this burn it as well?

WesM63
12-17-2004, 10:58 AM
I picked up a copy of DVD X-Copy before they were sued. It works on all my new dvd's! Dunno how well the newer versions work thou.

Karnivore
12-17-2004, 11:19 AM
I've left this open for a bit, but its time to close it now, Further questions can be answered via PM, we are getting to close to copyright issues now..