PDA

View Full Version : BIOS for 6800Ultra to surpass "subzero-problems"? or someone who could edit my bios

p4z1f1st
12-15-2004, 11:49 AM
yeah guys, i want to cool my GF6800Ultra with a T.E.C. and afaik the 6-series of the GF has problems with subzero-temps like the FX had....

so, my question is:

could someone give me a link to a tutorial where i can edit my own original-BIOS

OR

could someone edit the BIOS for me?

sky
12-15-2004, 12:40 PM
don't you think that one thread for this is enough? i think i saw three including this with basically the same topic. subzero on gf6800 ultra. one in bios-mods, one in tec-cooling and another one in xtreme overclocking...

also searching might do you some good here, shamino has had that problem a long time ago...

[XC] moddolicous
01-07-2005, 05:13 PM
I think all you have to do is set your 2d and 3d clocks and voltages to the same, and when the cold throttling comes in, it just reverts to the 2d voltages\clocks, which are the same as your 3d voltages\clocks.

Nosfer@tu
01-10-2005, 09:00 AM
You should try jusing rivatuner.

It has not been testet as far ass i Know. But shamino did Zub Zero temps with his Asus 6800 Ultra, he dident know if it was because of the asus card or rivatuner.

I beet rivatuner works. I have a uploadet some jpg screen shots i juse to explain the method to freinds.

http://bigup.peecee.lir.dk/index.php?id=3172

im danish ;)