PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2!

VeryProudOfYa
11-11-2004, 05:25 PM
OMG, THIS GAME IS SICK AS HELL! I HAD A PARTY LAST NIGHT... WE PLAYED HALO FOR PRACTICALLY TWO DAYS STRAIGHT... WE HAD TWO 52 PLASMAS BACK TO BACK... AND TWO XBOXS LINKED! HOLY :banana::banana::banana::banana: WAS THAT FUN... WE PLAYED 4 ON 4 THE WHOLE FREACKIN TIME... THIS GAME IS THE :banana::banana::banana::banana:! HANDS DOWN! IF YOU DISS THIS GAME THEN ALL I CAN SAY IS... SHAME ON YOU....! :toast: :toast: :toast: :banana: :banana: :banana4: :eek: ;) :D :mad: :p: :slobber: :slobber:

Crankster
11-12-2004, 08:16 AM
I was severely disapointed, i've had the game about two months now. The controls, much like halo leave much to be desired. The graphics get very choppy. Also like halo.
IMHO it's very much like halo, both the bad and the good. When it's released for the PC it gets interesting though.

=[PULSAR]=
11-12-2004, 08:30 AM
Halo has its good and bad points. Bad points are single player is usually not fun. Good point....OMG, Mutliplayer LANs kick butt. Havent gotten my copy of HALO 2 yet but I remember linking 4 xboxs on 4 big screen and it was crazy. 16 players was pure chaso at bloodgultch and I here the new version of that map is even better o0o0o0o0 cant wait :slobber:

JBREAKS
11-12-2004, 10:21 AM
ive been playing halo 2 bloody good fun :)

Crankster
11-12-2004, 12:31 PM
JBREAKS, if i had your comp there wouldn't be much halo, i can tell you that. =D

PyroTeknik
11-15-2004, 08:22 AM
I was severely disapointed, i've had the game about two months now. The controls, much like halo leave much to be desired. The graphics get very choppy. Also like halo.
IMHO it's very much like halo, both the bad and the good. When it's released for the PC it gets interesting though.
how on earth have you had it two months?

Kunaak
11-15-2004, 12:38 PM
the leaked version has been available for download for a long time...
unfortunatly...

Disposibleteen
11-15-2004, 09:08 PM
yea i hate people who pirate games, sure they may be free and before anyone else has it but waiting for the new hot game is part of the experience, plus piracy delays the ship date for the rest of us. I think there should be a global crackdown on all software pirates! the game is only $50 dont be cheap, go buy it!

HawainPanda
11-16-2004, 09:20 AM
50 is still quite a alot, i don't think there should be pirating either but..bleh ucan't stop it

Disposibleteen
11-16-2004, 05:03 PM
yes, but i think halo 2 is very much worth the $50, also i just picked up halflife 2 and IS worth my $50!! :banana:

3rd-Dimension
11-16-2004, 05:32 PM
50 for a game or the 150 for my book for college class? choice is obvious. b4 u say oh well then wait. I work full time goto school full time to try to pay for all me bills and need a vice to vent. A game every now and then is the key but i cant afford them. So should I be completly deprived of all types of media and culture? That would make for one boring person.......

VeryProudOfYa
11-17-2004, 07:23 PM
Halo 2 is cool... Im glad to see you guys like it as much as I do... I also just got Half Life 2, well Iv had it from the free voucher thing... Well I mean I didnt have the full game... damn I cant get out what Im trying to say... I got it for free from an ATI Voucher... that I got with my asus 9600XT... Half Life 2 compares highly to Halo 2 they both are my votes for game(s)of the year... southparks on, g2g .lol... About Piracy thing, whatever, I dont think you can stop it... I think that getting games before they come out aint any good... but if its already came out and you arnt spoiling anything for anybody... I dont know, its a sensitive subject...

iljs
11-24-2004, 11:53 AM
Biggest hype for a mediocre at best game. Flame me if you want, but ill guarantee I was better than you at Halo1, and Halo2 is just WAY to n00b friendly. BIg maps, Spray / Pray guns, sword... what more can i say. 3 Years to make a storyline add 1 new vehicle ( with a modded xbox the wraith could be played in h1 ) and some new guns / maps? Youve gotta be kidding me

VeryProudOfYa
11-27-2004, 05:12 AM
I kicked major ass at Halo 1, and dont even think about callin me a newb... I see where you might get the impression from, but Im far from it... BTW, Im not flamin ya, I really dont feel like getting into an internet fight, they suck... Heres how one goes:

"Ill kick you in the nutz"

"No I will"

"You suck"

":banana::banana::banana::banana: you!"

"Yo mama"

See my point? lol :D

So cheers and peace out, :toast:

charlie
11-27-2004, 01:03 PM
Well,
I finished Halo2 and give it an 8.5

It was good, no doubt. I like the interactive environment, breakable objects, etc. But the story line was weak at best.
here are my nags:
To begin with, the voices in the track are very difficult to hear. I had it turned up sooo loud that explosions and such were booming, but when Cortana speaks in your ear, it's very muffled.
Story? Well.... not that great. Started off good, battling covenant on Earth, but then all the weird twists with the octopus monster thing and such, ppphheewww!
Graphics, improved. Pushing the Xbox's tech limit. Although....I noticed when it would cut to a new scene, or if you'd turn around real fast, you'd see an image, maybe a tree and it would take another split second before the engine would draw the leaves.
Physics, good.
Overall, real fun.... just kinda' lame story. Fighting as an Elite was cool. The ending was cheesy...." Can't we just ALL be friends"?? And the ending with Master Chief flying back into space?????Where was he going??? grrrrr.....

I'm having more fun playing Doom3/MOHPA.... will try HL2 next

C

dippyskoodlez
11-27-2004, 01:13 PM
yea i hate people who pirate games, sure they may be free and before anyone else has it but waiting for the new hot game is part of the experience, plus piracy delays the ship date for the rest of us. I think there should be a global crackdown on all software pirates! the game is only $50 dont be cheap, go buy it!

I have the doom 3 alpha.....

and I have the doom 3 box sitting on top of my monitor.

I have the leaked halo 2......

But I also have bought the special edition.

I was dissapointed with the sp game.... ended so quickly... but this game was built around multiplayer...

Can't wait for the PC version :banana4: