PDA

View Full Version : Umm, hello or something?

spaceman
11-04-2002, 02:16 PM
Hi folks, I've decided to check out your forums finally, for a few reasons. :) Obviously, I came to look at Entuscan's great O.C. (congrats), and I forgot about hearing that some other O.C. gurus hung out here as well. IFMU, hope you don't mind me using ya for a reference. ;) I've drifted away from overclocking for awhile now, and got interested in folding. Ended up building 2 duallies now. Anyhoo, my XP2400+ should be delivered today, so I thought I'd come here to read up a bit. I'll be just using an AX-7, so no hopes of setting a new record or anything. ;) Maybe I'll look into water or phase-change a little closer now.

Hardass
11-04-2002, 02:39 PM
:) spaceman.

Welcome to Xtreme Forum. Glad to have you with us.:)

Smizack
11-04-2002, 02:55 PM
Welcome aboard!;)

JBELL
11-04-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by spaceman
Hi folks, I've decided to check out your forums finally, for a few reasons. :) Obviously, I came to look at Entuscan's great O.C. (congrats), and I forgot about hearing that some other O.C. gurus hung out here as well. IFMU, hope you don't mind me using ya for a reference. ;) I've drifted away from overclocking for awhile now, and got interested in folding. Ended up building 2 duallies now. Anyhoo, my XP2400+ should be delivered today, so I thought I'd come here to read up a bit. I'll be just using an AX-7, so no hopes of setting a new record or anything. ;) Maybe I'll look into water or phase-change a little closer now.

Welcome to the sickness..

so your syaing you are going to throw those rigs on our folding team??

it is much needed!

spaceman
11-04-2002, 04:56 PM
Thanx for the welcome guys. :D I don't have any plans to change teams right now, but anything's possible. ;) Right now I'm #4 on my team @ AXP, so I'd be starting from scratch again. :eek: I think for now, I'll just browse your forums a bit, and keep an open mind. I have to admit tho, your team looks to have a better chance of getting in at least the top 10. :thumbsup:

Hardass
11-04-2002, 05:08 PM
Thanx for the welcome guys. :D I don't have any plans to change teams right now, but anything's possible. ;) Right now I'm #4 on my team @ AXP, so I'd be starting from scratch again. :eek: I think for now, I'll just browse your forums a bit, and keep an open mind. I have to admit tho, your team looks to have a better chance of getting in at least the top 10. :thumbsup:

Thank you, our whole team agrees with you.:)

IFMU
11-04-2002, 05:43 PM
IFMU, hope you don't mind me using ya for a reference. ;)

Hell nah, Welcome to the Xtreme!~!

And granted, everyone here will hit you up on every chance to get yea to join up on our F@H Team Xtreme, but it is all for the same cause! So FOLD AWAY!~! :D

So yea ready to join yet? LoL

Tweaked!
11-04-2002, 06:03 PM
Welcome to Xtreme!:) Enjoy the place, we do;)

|PuNiSh3R|
11-04-2002, 06:54 PM
Hmm.. Maybe I'll fold.. this is a win2k server rig that stays up 24/7.. P3 1ghz.. 416MB PC133.. Nothing spectacular.. but it's up all the time.. My only problem is noise.. I like this machine cuz it's quiet.. the CPU fan throttles and is virtually silent when CPU is idle or at low use.. I also have my HD stuck in a cardbox box insulated with sound material.. then I stuck an 80mm fan in there.. so that's all quiet.. If I ever get around to re-doing this rig.. Which I plan to do.. sticking it in some type of enclosure that is built for silence.. then maybe I will fold..

Oh.. btw.. Welcome to the boards :) :)

Bulldog
11-04-2002, 08:16 PM
Welcome :toast: glad to have you

ZhaoYun
11-05-2002, 09:24 AM
Welcome m8. :thumbsup:

Attitudx
11-05-2002, 12:10 PM
welcome to the boards. Umm you folding for them yet??? I cannot but I will plug the temextreme folding anyhows. But enjoy the boards

Lady_Germ
11-06-2002, 07:42 AM
This i the lady speaking!!!

WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME!!

hope u enjot your stey...would u like a cup of tea?

:toast:
or beer?

Tweaked!
11-06-2002, 08:58 AM
I'll take one of those beers if you've got any extra to go around;) Maybe the next time you're in Cincinnati, huh:):toast:

Lady_Germ
11-06-2002, 04:02 PM
ne time hun!!!!!
i gots plety to share around! ;)

spaceman
11-06-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Lady_Germ
This i the lady speaking!!!

WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME!!

hope u enjot your stey...would u like a cup of tea?

:toast:
or beer? WooHoo, a female. :D Do ya like dirty old men? ;) And could ya make mine a quad Mocha? :D Hope ya know I'm just kiddin'. Besides, ya probly live in Northeastern Outer Mongolia from here. :p I'll have to check out some of these smilies. :wiggle: :slapass: :thumbsup:

hallowen
11-06-2002, 07:01 PM
Wellcome to the forums,Man

"Push The Limits,It'll only Hurt for a Little While..."

|PuNiSh3R|
11-06-2002, 10:24 PM
that's disgusting

hallowen
11-07-2002, 03:19 PM
|PuNiSh3R|,

"It's a Sick World,I'm a Happy Guy...";)

Lady_Germ
11-11-2002, 10:39 AM
WooHoo, a female. :D Do ya like dirty old men? ;) And could ya make mine a quad Mocha? :D Hope ya know I'm just kiddin'. Besides, ya probly live in Northeastern Outer Mongolia from here. :p I'll have to check out some of these smilies. :wiggle: :slapass: :thumbsup:

eheh...dirty old men....:finger:
hehehe
a quad mocha it is luv!! glad u could make it to our humble home!
and no...i live in england...used to live in australia!

hope you stey for a while!
x x x

spaceman
11-20-2002, 02:09 AM
Hi again, folks, I've been a bit busy, and sidetracked. :) Lady_Germ, hope ya know I'm not REALLY a dirty old man. :p ;) I finally got my rig runnin' pretty good now. My EPoX 8K3A+ stopped runnin' about an hour after I flashed the bios and dropped the 2400+ in it. :mad: So I got an Abit KD7 from newegg, & got runnin' again. :cool: I would rather have waited for a KT400-A or nForce 2 mobo, but I'm about 98% happy with this one. :D Played around a bit, and settled for 12x180 FSB, to run at a quick 2165 MHz. :cool: Not too bad, for bein' air-cooled. I'm not done yet tho, Abit just released another bios for the KD7 yesterday, I just haven't had time to flash it yet. :wiggle:

Tweaked!
11-20-2002, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by hallowen
Wellcome to the forums,Man

"Push The Limits,It'll only Hurt for a Little While..."

Man, that brings back some old memories. AC\DC used to be one of my favorites back in the '70s and early '80s. Back when the drugs and rock n roll were truly Hardcore;) :D

But now, with the wife and kids, that's all just memories ( good ones though) :D