PDA

View Full Version : water pump problem

Gump_Master
10-28-2004, 07:10 PM
I’ve been working on my Chiller A/C Unit and made a tank from Plexiglas and marine sealant & first filled it half way with radiator fluid to test, however my Thermaltake water pump didn’t have enough suction to feed the coolant through! :mad:

Is this a decent water pump or should I spend more to get a stronger submergible water pump or am I doing something wrong? :confused:

Liquid Cooling System - Thermaltake AquariusII

Any info is welcome! :)

WeStSiDePLaYa
10-28-2004, 09:28 PM
I’ve been working on my Chiller A/C Unit and made a tank from Plexiglas and marine sealant & first filled it half way with radiator fluid to test, however my Thermaltake water pump didn’t have enough suction to feed the coolant through! :mad:

Is this a decent water pump or should I spend more to get a stronger submergible water pump or am I doing something wrong? :confused:

Liquid Cooling System - Thermaltake AquariusII

Any info is welcome! :)

you need all new watercooling. the aquarius 2 is aboslute sh*t!

sc00by71
10-29-2004, 08:55 PM
Most of your small pumps will not prime as they have little suction. Is it mounted submerged or external ? External I just suck on the return until the pump is full and fluid is near my mouth, (you wouldn't want to drink it whatever is in it) then reconnect. Then the pump will run. I got tired of weak pumps and just hooked an Iwaki wmd20-rlt man does this thing flow.