PDA

View Full Version : fao: MARCI

c7775
11-01-2002, 11:32 AM
Right mate!
I heard that there are some C1 stepping 2.4B and 2.53B that are currently flying around to retailers... Could you check your stock and confirm delivery or you are still depleting your old stock ? If so when can we be GUARANTEED that you will sell C1s...

Cheeers

Also what is happening to that GF4 Mod... i am still waiting for the reply to the PM

PiLsY
11-01-2002, 01:09 PM
And while youre here m8...

That radeons gonna be coming back sometime over the next week. Cant wait any longer for a rev 1.3 :p. Any idea what the current revision is? Still 1.2?

Cheers :).

PiLsY.

Marci
11-02-2002, 03:35 AM
PIlsy - still Rev 1.2 at the mo, just got a delivery yesterday and they're all still mixed 1.1 & 1.2

As our site clearly states Vooodoo, we cannot and will not guarantee any steppings... sorry! We don't get the choice when buying from our supplier, so cannot forward that choice onto our customers. If we were allowed to choose the steppings of the chips we purchased then it wouldn't be a problem, but so far we haven't found a UK supplier that even knows what we're talking about as soon as we mention steppings.... waiting for the boss to approve the disclaimer, not a lot I can do at the moment until he gets back to me...

c7775
11-02-2002, 05:44 AM
i know you state that mate, but i thought you might be a CHEEKY little monkey and have a flick through a couple of steppings :slobber: ... Cool waiting for disclaimer

/Pilsy
> gibbo says he doesnt have your adress to return MCX4000 :rolleyes: