PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a transistor

maxx-p
10-19-2004, 10:06 AM
Hey Guys!
I destroyed my NF7 yesterday, now i know that a mosfet/transistor? is doing wrong. I need to replace this one, but i don't know where to get it from. A Spec-sheet would be nice ;) or some results at all, i was searching google all the day.
SO here is are the Letters printet on the top of the Transistor/mosfet (dunno know what it really is):
09N03LA
TS318
And i also got a pic:
http://www.w-u-s.com/trans.jpg
It is located under the AGP-Slot, right beside the vdd-measurement point.
If a German User knows where to buy, tell me, i'm also German!
Greetz max

Hell-Fire
10-21-2004, 07:09 AM
Take a different pic showing the Mosfets location on the board. I may be able to send one to you or atleast find one on the net.

celemine1Gig
10-21-2004, 02:32 PM
Looks like one of the Infineon Vcore (or whatever) mosfets. They are located on the top left of the board. But perhaps I'm just mistaking. Post a better pic and I'm sure we'll be able to help you. ;)

DirtyLude
10-22-2004, 12:49 PM
I found the FET on Digikey, and had a link, but I had to wait to register on the board and for a moderator to approve me, so, you would have had your answer yesterday.

I don't have the link anymore, but it is an Infineon FET. If you search www.digikey.com with the top series of numbers, you'll find what you're looking for. They ship in Germany.