PDA

View Full Version : $750 off $1500 Dell Inspiron Coupon

Flash777
10-18-2004, 09:49 PM
from slickdeals.net

Starts tomorrow at 4AM PST (5AM MST, 6AM CST, 7AM EST).

This came in my inbox straight from Dell. Dell Home has $750 off $1500 code ZD5$P0NS954P16 on select Inspiron notebook purchases (before tax and shipping)!

May not be combinable with Deals of the Week, dollars off, percentages off or select other promotions. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout.

Offer Valid: 10/19/04 6:00am CST through 10/20/04 5:59am CST

tricknasty
10-19-2004, 10:45 AM
wow killer deal!~~~ i just configured a sweet 8600 laptop for 900 bucks total cost

BobyTT
10-19-2004, 11:49 AM
This promo code doesnt work , at least for me... :) i tryed but

Select a Payment Method
The total cost for your order is $2,158.94 (as low as $65/month using your Dell Preferred Account). Please choose ONE of the following options to pay for your order.

tricknasty
10-19-2004, 12:30 PM
!@#!~#~!@~~ i was 2 minutes away i missed the deal for an 8600. they still have other models open for this deal so get it while you can

Kosmic
10-19-2004, 12:35 PM
hey, how do we sign up for that mailing list you're on to be notified of the massive deals like this in the future?

Kobalt
10-23-2004, 04:31 PM
i wouldnt spend 300$ for a that crap

ITS DELL WOW

this is xtremesystems forums not "the newbs computer forum"

craig588
10-23-2004, 04:53 PM
they systems they were selling allowed you to buy a complete 1.6GHz dothan laptop with a R9600 (Best card they had availible, I would prefer the cheaper 1.4GHz dothan and a 8 pipe card of some sort) for 750$. I didn't buy one though, I don't like laptops, you can't build them from redily avalible parts.

Tedinde
10-23-2004, 04:57 PM
I bought a dell 400 SC way over year ago for $399 just to get the 3.2 P4 chip out of it it was when ever hte 3.2ghz chip came out. If i would've bought the P4 chip alone retail from newegg it would've cost me $695 from newegg. So dell has their places. This chip ended up clocking out @ 4.2ghz in my vapo PE.

I buy about 3 dell systems per week and egay them. I buy a 3ghz dell system just for the chip HD and memory, And they let you get a 15" LCD for $100 more or a 17" for $160 more. Then i sell the LCD's on ebay for more than double.

If i had to buy a computer i would buy a dell. I actually get about $500-600 in rebates monthly from dell. After i egay the LCD monitor, I end up spending about $198 for a 3ghz dell system with a 80 gig hd, 512 memory, Dual Drives, 6 months of AOL free. Modem, I sell it on ebay for about $400 and make $200 pluse $100 to $150 on the rebate still. 5 systems a month i sell that are dells. And just those 5 systems make my house payment!!!

Tedinde
10-23-2004, 06:02 PM
Dell Inspiron 1150 Notebook, Mobile P4 2.8GHz, 15" XGA, 512MB, 60GB, 8x DVD+RW/+R/CD-RW, XP Professional, 802.11 b/g Wireless LAN ยป only $765.00 Shipped

I barely made it and got the config above. I put it on my Dell credit account. and probably will whore it on ebay. thank you again Dell!!! I should've bought 2 of them.

Kobalt
10-26-2004, 10:50 AM
wow tedinde...wow

i think if it were the late 1800's, ted would be owning rockefeller's oil company or something

ur smart man...and u take risks ...big cajones man big cajones lol

Tedinde
10-29-2004, 05:21 PM
wow tedinde...wow

i think if it were the late 1800's, ted would be owning rockefeller's oil company or something

You have to, and most of the deals you see me jump on, I really cant lose, Mostly everyone know's i have a small computer business, I'll sell everything sooner or later.

When i find a good deal i jump, I've sold 5 Dell systems on ebay in the last month. Dell 3000's with 3ghz Prescotts, 512 mem, 80 gig drives.\

I bought them for $499 and dell would let you add on a 15" LCD for $100 bucks, no kidding.

I sold them all. Do the math. I sold the LCD's for average $230 plus shipping. $599- $230= $369 Then there's a $150 rebate on all the Dells, And i've got confirmation on all of them that my rebates were approved, 5 Rebates max per customer, per offer, So i can do this every month.

$369-$150= $218 for the computer. I sell it on auction average $375 or more. And let the ebayer's upgrade all they want with anything they want. The last guys spent. $540 and no joke he bought a dell 15 gig Jukebox "IPOD" off me for $217 that i was auctioning also. I bought 5 of them last month for $129 each on some crazy dell deal!!! $100 profit.

I end up making about $250 each computer everyone upgrades. Mostly memory. I wont like to any ebay auctions on here, or whore on here, but check my name if you want.

Iv'e been making an extra $1000-$1200 per month easy on ebay. No work!! just on the dell systems i sell. I used to get $260-$270 for the LCD's but they price has fell on them.

I am only telling you this because no joke, People will buy dell systems all day long on ebay, if they are $25 less then dells' asking price. There's plenty of the pie to go around, so if you can pick up a dell system for cheap, buy it and sell it. I've been selling stuff on ebay for 4 years. laugh if you want, but anything you can get cheap will sell. Even if you only make $50 a week extra, that's $over $2500 a year. Thats enough money to finance anyone's dream machine.

im 36 years old. I've always worked on computers, 8 years ago i worked construction as my main job, I broke my back and was in a wheelchair for a while. Got a big settlement, bought a quarter million dollar house and it's paid for. If i want to eat, keep warm and feed my family. i have to work.

I service a lot of business and have yearly contracts with them. Im the "computer Guy" that everyone calls around here if they want that killer computer. Im honest and i dont rip anyone off. Many fourm members on here i ship stuff to and regularly i get Wires from the other side of the world for more money than i would ever trust sending to anyone!!! $4000 once!!! Man that's crazy for anyone!!!

I live on the forums here as everyone knows and have no problem with helping anyone on here and any other forum i frequent. I've met a hell of a lot of good people on these forums and you can never have too many friends.

When i bought Outpost out of the BH5 memory, i did feel bad about that. A lot of people were wanting it. So sorry if you didnt get yours. I ended up probably making $25 per stick.

the last dell deal i got last week was a $500 off coupon on dells new 915 chipset board. PCi express x800 pro PCI EXPress. vid card, a gig of memory, 16x DVD burner. a pair of 250 gig HD's in raid from dell. all for under $1000 after the coupon. And the best part of the deal. Dell threw in a 19" Ultra Sharp LCD for Free?? I sold it for $500. I know dell buys in volume. But i can sell the dam parts and make a killing.

I used to buy dell 400 SC servers for $399 just for the P4 3.2 chips for customers computers when the cheapest they were on price watch for was $700 plus when they first came out. I've loved dell for years. No joke Dell calls me now. A dell Small business salesman called me not an hour ago and said since i buy so much he can hook me up so i asked how much for dell fp2001 20" LCD's. he said they are $799 online but i can usually get them on deals for $709, he offered them for me for $605 no joke. So i said send me 3!!! I've got a $10k credit line with dell.

And again, why am i telling you all this. im not bragging or trying to scam anyone on here. Only to spread the wealth to some friends, But keep it in here. If you all want i'll start posting killer dell deals an coupons in the deals forums if i see a few requests.

Later all

Dissolved
10-29-2004, 05:32 PM
wow tedinde...wow

Do you have anything Positive or Remotely Decent to post in this thread?

Sure its XtremeSystems, But this was a great deal. Were Talking About Laptops, Laptops arent Xtreme, but you cant really do Anything Xtreme with them.

Kobalt
10-29-2004, 05:42 PM
yea....just wait for black friday :) ill be there early in the morning...last year i got there at like 5am i think and it wasnt early enough...didnt get a lot of the things i wanted. ill hopefully sell a lot of the things on ebay. how much are ebay and paypal fees though?

Crankster
11-15-2004, 02:00 PM
Tedlinde, great entrepreneurship (sp? :D)
I really love the way you trade, seems almost like a strategy game.

charlie
11-15-2004, 10:19 PM
Ted,

thx. great info :D

-=TriX=-
11-20-2004, 10:34 PM
I like this Ted guy....seems like a nice common sense sorta fella' :). I'll be going to college in January and I would love to run a little computer operation similiar to yours rather than working at oddjobs to make the rent payment.

So if you're still willing to post those coupon codes and any other deals you come across in your work...please post 'em or drop me an email (dreichwein@gmail.com).

:toast: to Ted