PDA

View Full Version : chenming atx602 / sorme max602?

pik-ard v1.1
10-13-2004, 04:57 PM
the chenming atx602, and the sormé max602 are *basicly* the same case...

ok, i've all but decided on this case, heres a link to it on newegg: here (http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-125-449&depa=0)

on a few reviews, and websites, it says that there are optional case fan's for the top, and on the window. but NOWHERE can i find these options to buy with the case...

has anyone seen where i might be able to purchase this case with these seemingly non-existant options?

the only reason i ask this, is because i have no tools that are ment for cutting round holes, and i dunno how well i would be able to make my own hole on a side-window. (on the aluminum/metal i could use a drill, and make tons of little holes then punch the crude circle out, i would assume) dunno if that method would work on a side window.

so, anyone seen this, or is there a 100% safe way to make an 80mm round hole on a side window?

pik-ard v1.1
10-15-2004, 10:17 AM
it's been 2 days... im bumping.

ALSO, if anyone knows a SAFE way to cut a round hole, with good enough quality in a case window, can you point it out, so i dont have to worry about finding one with a hole pre-made?