View Full Version : who has moolah!

shray
10-30-2002, 12:54 PM
http://www.tcwo.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=2598

Buy 1. lol

Youll be real happy. for amd users. 2600+

Player0
10-30-2002, 01:43 PM
I preordered one over a month ago from ComputerHQ.com... hope they come in soon :)

Bushboy
10-30-2002, 01:59 PM
November 15th...Hope that's a correct date. I remember when I was about to preorder one when they said it would be out september. Not bad for $295...If only I had the money:p

Dissolved
10-30-2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Player0
I preordered one over a month ago from ComputerHQ.com... hope they come in soon :)

i hope you get it, that place sucks. they wouldnt rma my mobo on the 30th day it died. and even with that they ripped me off on shipping. over charged me, and wouldnt refund. The manger is some stupid asain women that doesnt understand english if you know what i mean. she can speak but, but she choices not to understand it. i wont ever buy from there again. GJ!

Player0
10-30-2002, 07:14 PM
Yeah, I hear lots of bad things about ComputerHQ.com, but like a dolt I didnt read reseller ratings before buying from them. They were the first to have my AT7Max2 in stock though. I got everything else from them just fine, but in light of what I hear, I still wouldnt go back.

Dissolved
10-30-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Player0
Yeah, I hear lots of bad things about ComputerHQ.com, but like a dolt I didnt read reseller ratings before buying from them. They were the first to have my AT7Max2 in stock though. I got everything else from them just fine, but in light of what I hear, I still wouldnt go back.

well i sure hope u get the cpu on time. They always seem to get stuff in first. but if you notice some of there stock is cheap, and some is a total ripoff. they rape prices pretty good.
id rather get my stuff from ebay then that place.