PDA

View Full Version : VB3 Bugs

PS2pcGAMER
09-14-2004, 12:36 AM
First up, unchecking "Automatically parse links in text" seems to have no effect.

Ex:
http://www.yahoo.com

Edit, ignore this. I had the firefox linkification extension installed and I forgot about it. Whoops.

Second, php images don't seem to work (DF/FAH sigs, etc). See my sig for example.

Third, but this probably relates to the bug above, my sig has [img] tags around the web address, but it is still being parsed into a link.

Edit, Ignore this too. Same reason as above

I know the forums have only been up a few hours, so no rush, just FYI.

eva2000
09-14-2004, 12:44 AM
dynamic image urls have been set in by admin to show as links for security purposes.. Fugger can change that if he wants

make sure you're using Xtreme Systems Forums vBulletin 3 Style

as to unchecking auto parsed links is meant to do just that = no href code for link just plain text

http://www.yahoo.com

worked for me no parsing of text

PS2pcGAMER
09-14-2004, 12:50 AM
I am curious why you suggest XS VB3 Stlye over the XS one (besides it looks cleaner right now).

NM about the parsing thing. I forgot I just installed the linkification extension for firefox so it parses all plaintext into links. *Embarassed*

masterofpuppets
09-14-2004, 07:20 AM
Hmm, I have a DF sig and that works fine. Well, for me anyway. I dont know if other people can view it.

bachus_anonym
09-14-2004, 07:56 AM
Hmm, I have a DF sig and that works fine. Well, for me anyway. I dont know if other people can view it.
yeah, the one u have works but not the ones in my sig :(

EDIT: Whoa, it works now! hey, thanx for a quick fix guys :toast:

eva2000
09-14-2004, 09:48 AM
I am curious why you suggest XS VB3 Stlye over the XS one (besides it looks cleaner right now).

NM about the parsing thing. I forgot I just installed the linkification extension for firefox so it parses all plaintext into links. *Embarassed*
cause that's the only style i'm actively editing templates for a few new tweaks ;)

masterofpuppets
09-15-2004, 07:30 AM
Ooh, the colors are different :D Starting to look good. But for the love of god replace that horrific vBulletin logo! BTW, if you want a helping hand developing a new XtremeSystems theme, I volunteer. I'm not that much good with photoshop, but I am pretty good for a beginner xD