PDA

View Full Version : need some serious help.... pls read

Trikko
10-21-2002, 08:34 PM
about 15mins ago i set up my new rig, im experiencing some problems, the main one is its not getting any juice. for those of you with the kx7 mobo, the tiny ass pins that u plug your on switch, hdd lights, speaker, things like that is hella confusing to me. the kx7 manual isnt much help at all. they're telling me to plug things into it that arnt even on my case.... also i have all kinds of ground wires (ground 5+v , ground 12+v) things like that, i beleive they are for my front usb ports, although i dont care if they work, im more consurned about getting my system to boot, i plugged the atx power cable thing into the mobo correctly, i just think i plugged some of the cables in wrong for my on switch, im gonna quadtruple check tommorow morning.... but if you guys have any other ideas of what this might be im open for all suggestions, i really hope its not this powersupply..... also i put as3 on my chip its save to leave it sitting on there for a day or two right? cuz at this point i cant turn it on to burn it in......
thanks alot guys

TheDude
10-21-2002, 09:13 PM
To find out if its the pins, unplug them all and jump the power pins with a screwdriver..if it boots you know it was the pins connected incorrectly.:D

Trikko
10-21-2002, 09:24 PM
thanks bro, im pretty set on the fact that i plugged em int he wrong spots hehe, its ashame i gotta goto bed and i have to leave this till tommorow........ i wanted to play with muh new rig tonight =( heheh thanks again man

IFMU
10-29-2002, 07:29 PM
Get this to work yet?