PDA

View Full Version : Who can find Kurupt's picture?

DaGooch
02-19-2002, 08:43 AM
Find Kurupt's picture and win a prize!
http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~jionin/dogsout.swf
Please be patient, it takes a while to load.
:(

JAWS
02-19-2002, 08:46 AM
Dude I can't watch that anyone more!

RALPH

JBELL
02-19-2002, 10:53 AM
I've seen that before - I thought it was form his family reunion .... you know his whole family and stuff.

IFMU
02-21-2002, 07:07 PM
um... dead link? lol... anyone win yet? :eek:

lmao

JAWS
02-21-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by IFMU
um... dead link? lol... anyone win yet? :eek:

lmao

Don't worry, no one wins with that link!

DaGooch
02-21-2002, 07:44 PM
Sorry, it seems the link does not work for legal matters. No one could identify Kurupt because his picture was near the end and no one made it that far to the end to identify due to vision loss/dizziness/fainting or in many situations, cardiac arrest. Therefore, another contest to identify Kurupt will be held in the near future again. Thank you for those that participated and we apologize for the stained carpets.

JAWS
02-21-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by DaGoochMeister
Thank you for those that participated and we apologize for the stained carpets.

I have two spots: right next to the computer and one in the hallway trying to make it to the bathroom! :p

Smizack
02-21-2002, 08:27 PM
Sorry, it seems the link does not work for legal matters. No one could identify Kurupt because his picture was near the end and no one made it that far to the end to identify due to vision loss/dizziness/fainting or in many situations, cardiac arrest. Therefore, another contest to identify Kurupt will be held in the near future again. Thank you for those that participated and we apologize for the stained carpets.

LMAO!!!:D :D :D

JBELL
02-21-2002, 09:21 PM

what ya talking about? I got wood from that video - especially the anorexic ones.. with the big gapped teeth and nappy hair - oh god yes!

JBELL
02-21-2002, 09:28 PM
er ... did I say that out loud? lol

Smizack
02-22-2002, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by JBell

what ya talking about? I got wood from that video - especially the anorexic ones.. with the big gapped teeth and nappy hair - oh god yes!

Hmmm... [cindy lauper] True colors shining through...[/cindy lauper]

:D