PDA

View Full Version : AMI BIOS Editing..

ugp
08-15-2004, 05:41 PM
I am looking for a program so I can edit my AMI BIOS. Does anyone know of one I can get. I have found them for AWARD BIOS but I can't seem to find one for mine.

saaya
08-15-2004, 05:43 PM
ask bigtoe :)

ugp
08-15-2004, 06:05 PM
LoL...I am reading the DFI Beta Testing Thread right now and I can say one thing...I will have that board when it is out...

Mentaly
08-16-2004, 12:41 AM
Hi

U need to search for a program called AMIBCP, to edit with but the latest version is 7.5 somthing and it doesnt support the big bioses the use now, u need 8.0 for that and I cant find it anywhere :(. Oh yeah I allready asked Bigtoe for help so lets hope he knows some trixx :D.

Menty

ugp
08-16-2004, 02:34 PM
I am really looking forward to that DFI Board!!! But for the time being I would love to find a BIOS Editor so I can tweak it as much as I can right now...

Pinczakko
08-18-2004, 11:22 PM
there's a tool called AMIBCP, it's similar to award bios' MODBIN. DOwnload it from BorgNoOne website here (http://mitglied.lycos.de/borgnumberone/borg_bios/borgs_biostool-collection/). Or just google-around using AMIBCP as it's keyword. There's another old AMI tool which is similar to CBROM in award BIOS, but I've just request it to a friend and he haven't sent me. I'll inform you later :toast:

Mentaly
08-20-2004, 02:43 AM
Hi

Pinczakko I would be very interested, i allready tried that AMIBCP but it doesnt support the 4mbit bioses only up to 1mbit, so plz post if u get it.

Menty

Xtrmi
12-05-2008, 09:36 PM
I have an american mega trends bios I'd like to edit the bios is a 1MB file and in the bios it say its american mega trends version 2.61. What programs would I need to take a look inside the bios rom file

EDIT: is there any hope in getting higher frequency options for the memory?

EDIT: Just got this. bnobtc-v6-20071026 there is a AMI folder with tons stuff in it. So I'll try these and see what I get.