PDA

View Full Version : Gary: Everyone wants evaporators!!

i_jester
07-22-2004, 06:33 PM
Just a post for all the hopeful people out here that would really love to have a compact evap/reservoir but don't have the knowledge to make one without the advice of an expert.

Gary Lloyd
07-23-2004, 02:45 AM
Unfortunately, I've been sidetracked by money making projects, due to the need to eat, not to mention all of those pesky bills the postman keeps bringing.

Hopefully I can get back to testing evap/res designs soon. The last few designs have not been efficient enough and have been scrapped. I will eventually release a small evap/res that meets my standards. If it doesn't kick butt, it won't go out the door.

kayl
07-23-2004, 06:09 AM
its good to see quality testing on your behave there garry
i though the chiller evaps that your making were quiet professional and worked well

Gary Lloyd
07-23-2004, 09:46 AM
The 3 chillers that I have sold are all working very well, each one having a smaller evap/res than the last.

But the evap/res I built for chiller #4 (about half the size of the one in chiller #3) doesn't have the efficiency I want. I have gone through 3 designs so far for it.

Possibly I just can't get the evap/res any smaller than the one in chiller #3, and that will be the design I eventually bring to market, but I haven't given up just yet. I am determined to make chillers that whip some direct die butt, and do it with multiple blocks, too. The evap/res is the key.