PDA

View Full Version : Valentine Haiku for the ladies

JBELL
02-13-2002, 11:45 PM
A haiku in case you do not know is an old japanesse poem form consisting of 3 lines
5 sylables in the first, seven in the second, and 5 in the third and it does not need to rhyme. With that I give you my Valentine Haiku for you ladies...

You smug six inch :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Nothing for valentine's day?
You are a dildo.

Lady_Germ
02-14-2002, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by JBell
A haiku in case you do not know is an old japanesse poem form consisting of 3 lines
5 sylables in the first, seven in the second, and 5 in the third and it does not need to rhyme. With that I give you my Valentine Haiku for you ladies...

You are a dildo.

hahahahahah well happy valentines day to you too!

Smizack
02-14-2002, 06:48 AM

You are a dildo.

Heh. That's good!

JAWS
02-14-2002, 09:27 AM

LOL! I just thought HAIKU was a wrestler. :D

JBELL
02-14-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Lady_Germ

hahahahahah well happy valentines day to you too!

thank you

JBELL
02-14-2002, 10:02 AM
Iposted this in OC.com and got an official warning from the mods and my thread was deleted ... I didn't htink it was THAT bad .. I sent reply and apologized - damn is it really that off color? - I ask you becuase I don't see it as such.

Smizack
02-14-2002, 10:16 AM
Iposted this in OC.com and got an official warning from the mods and my thread was deleted ... I didn't htink it was THAT bad .. I sent reply and apologized - damn is it really that off color? - I ask you becuase I don't see it as such.

2 words....

They suck

I thought they changed the word "mod" at o/c to "god"....:D
I can't stand posting there any longer. the mods piss me off. That place forces you to have a dry scence of humor. it sux0rs my ass!

JBELL
02-14-2002, 10:19 AM
I respect their rules... it is THEIR site, but I think the haiku is something acceptable.. but I am not gonna argue that with them - I would end up losing anyways,

There are three mods there that I get along well with - one of those three many people hate - he didn't warn me but the one I have always been cool with and everyone likes - he is just doing his job... but jobs usually come with a paycheck, being a mod pays nothing!

JBELL
02-14-2002, 10:35 AM
Here is what the mod said - I will not say who it was.

Hi,

Dammit, c'mon man...you know better than to post this stuff here..I've got no choice now...

This is an official Warning, concerning this thread. You are baing warned for profanity and off color material being posted in the Forums.

Please, for the love of God, don't do this again. I like ya...don't do something like this again, and get your posting priviledges suspended. You are an asset to our Forums...you have a lot of knowledge, and are a helpful, contributing Member.

It's stuff like this that keeps you from taking that next step towards Seniorship.

Sorry, but I have to send you this, but I have to do my job.

JBELL
02-14-2002, 10:37 AM
Now in there this mod stats it is stuff like this that prevets me from becoming a senior member - I have never been warned before and this is the first time I put anything like this up - I posted some jokes several months back but they weren't like this...

oh well huh

JAWS
02-14-2002, 10:40 AM
Bummer! Like he said, he's just doing his job. Just wait until we have 11000 members. :)

Smizack
02-14-2002, 10:42 AM
Here is what the mod said - I will not say who it was.

Hi,

Dammit, c'mon man...you know better than to post this stuff here..I've got no choice now...

This is an official Warning, concerning this thread. You are baing warned for profanity and off color material being posted in the Forums.

Please, for the love of God, don't do this again. I like ya...don't do something like this again, and get your posting priviledges suspended. You are an asset to our Forums...you have a lot of knowledge, and are a helpful, contributing Member.

It's stuff like this that keeps you from taking that next step towards Seniorship.

Sorry, but I have to send you this, but I have to do my job.

LOL!
Sorry, I thought that was funny. They all act like they are a higher power. That just pisses me off. Granted 1 or 2 aren't like that, but for the most part....
Like xtremesystems for example. I got to know all you guys and didn't even notice the "MOD" status really. Because you guys don't act like God.
Anyway, I know they are doing thier job, but damn. That's just stupid.

Smizack
02-14-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by JAWS
Bummer! Like he said, he's just doing his job. Just wait until we have 11000 members. :)

Yes.;)

JBELL
02-14-2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by JAWS

it is not a job unless you get paid for it .... he is just like me - helping the forums becuase we want to - he doesn't have to do anything! I know this becuase I have his power here...

JBELL
02-14-2002, 11:35 AM
...This problem was my fualt - so leave at that guys ok? trouble is nto fun in this way... Just let it die off.

Smizack
02-14-2002, 12:27 PM

it is not a job unless you get paid for it .... he is just like me - helping the forums becuase we want to - he doesn't have to do anything! I know this becuase I have his power here...

I can understand that.

JBELL
02-14-2002, 09:55 PM
...still kinda pissed about it.

Smizack
02-14-2002, 10:34 PM
...still kinda pissed about it.

Hey, I understand that even more!
I would be too.

JBELL
02-14-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Smizack

Hey, I understand that even more!
I would be too.

IF I was so liked and valued my ass wouldn't be orange stars - but I dont give a :banana::banana::banana::banana: about that now!

Smizack
02-14-2002, 10:41 PM

IF I was so liked and valued my ass wouldn't be orange stars - but I dont give a :banana::banana::banana::banana: about that now!

That's how I kinda looked at it, (bring on the blue stars!) but I guess to them most people are just another drop in the bucket. O-well, I've found a better place now...;)

JBELL
02-14-2002, 10:44 PM

That's how I kinda looked at it, (bring on the blue stars!) but I guess to them most people are just another drop in the bucket. O-well, I've found a better place now...;)

blue stars are for popularity contests!

:banana::banana::banana::banana: that I am not a kiss ass! but don't ask Kurupt - that has nothign to do with this hehehe

Smizack
02-14-2002, 10:57 PM

blue stars are for popularity contests!

Exactly!

:banana::banana::banana::banana: that I am not a kiss ass! but don't ask Kurupt - that has nothign to do with this hehehe

I won't say anything if you don't!:D

Lady_Germ
02-14-2002, 11:59 PM

thank you

hahaha
no worries!!

Lady_Germ
02-15-2002, 12:00 AM
I respect their rules... it is THEIR site, but I think the haiku is something acceptable.. but I am not gonna argue that with them - I would end up losing anyways,

what is it ne ways?...a haiku?

Lady_Germ
02-15-2002, 12:03 AM

2 words....

They suck

I thought they changed the word "mod" at o/c to "god"....:D
I can't stand posting there any longer. the mods piss me off. That place forces you to have a dry scence of humor. it sux0rs my ass!

yeah i stopped posting the a few days after i posted in here as i felt so small and stupid in there!
and they make you feel it too...they never really help you feel at home like you guys do!!!

Lady_Germ
02-15-2002, 12:08 AM

LOL!
Sorry, I thought that was funny. They all act like they are a higher power. That just pisses me off. Granted 1 or 2 aren't like that, but for the most part....
Like xtremesystems for example. I got to know all you guys and didn't even notice the "MOD" status really. Because you guys don't act like God.
Anyway, I know they are doing thier job, but damn. That's just stupid.

yeah i recon...
just because they have more stars and different colours and with me on the other hand with one little yellow star and like...3 posts they never made me feel welcome and i felt so inadequet!
well that was my little b***h...but i do understand that they have to try and control it but you know...most people that go in there are old enough to hear bad language and dirty jokes!

JBELL
02-15-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Lady_Germ

what is it ne ways?...a haiku?

a japanesse poem form
3 lines
5 sylables int he first
seven in the second
5 in the third....