PDA

View Full Version : X800 bios editor?

Shroomalistic
07-18-2004, 10:38 AM
Does anyone have any clue how to make a new bios editor for the ati x800 series?

Minnyboy
07-29-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Shroomalistic
Does anyone have any clue how to make a new bios editor for the ati x800 series?

Doesn't that RaBiT-1.0a bios editor work??

I'm actullay trying to find some other bios instead of using the Gigabyte one or the ATI X800XT bios to try & flash this P.O.S PowerColor X800Pro VIVO that I have...

Actually looking for either the original PowerColor X800XT PE bios to see if it can do the trick.

I'm all ears here. Would love to be able to try & succeed in flashing the bios.

Even if I can get the 4 pipelines, I wouldn't mind having X800Xt default speeds.

Any ideas??

Cheers,
Minnyboy

Mavke
08-03-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Shroomalistic

You can use RaBiT v1.3
That supports the X800 BIOS for editing.

You can find it on http://www.mvktech.net

Kunaak
08-04-2004, 01:20 PM
it doesn;t work for changing the clock speeds.
all you can do with 1.3 is change the vendor ID and other little things.

nothing actually helpful.

by the way Mavke
Welcome ;)

I been watching your site for alittle while now, and it just gets better everyday :D
I didn't realize you were the guys putting out the 6800 modding stuff, good work on that.

Mavke
08-04-2004, 08:49 PM
Oh well I didn't test much with that tool yet.
But I know the developer so I will see what I can get from him in de coming days, weeks :-)

slavik
08-12-2004, 08:56 AM
can you get him to try and add voltage adjustment??? or is voltage set only in hardware on ATI cards?

Originally posted by Mavke
Oh well I didn't test much with that tool yet.
But I know the developer so I will see what I can get from him in de coming days, weeks :-)