PDA

View Full Version : I'm Selling A Retail Box GF6 6800 Ultra

StormPC
07-02-2004, 01:33 PM
Listed in wrong section. See classifieds under video cards!:D

Karnivore
07-02-2004, 01:37 PM
Nothing like trying to make a quick buck, although Ebay links aren't allowed here...

craig588
07-02-2004, 01:46 PM
whats the reseve on this thing? I bid 300$ and it still isnt met. Thats a pretty crazy BIN price for a card that retials for 400-500$.

StormPC
07-02-2004, 01:57 PM
This is an Ultra. Nobody has one. People have X800XTs and they are still selling for $800-$900 on eBay. Did you really think you could get a 6800 Ultra for $300.00? Come on dude. Supply and demand. Free market economy? That's what dictates the price of these cards. When they start shipping in quantity (whenever that is) then the prices will drop. Don't ecpect to get them for $550.00 (retail) for quite some time though.

LilGator
07-02-2004, 02:07 PM
4. We do not permit advertising OF ANY KIND! This includes offering items for sale or trade (other than in the Classifieds), posting your URL...

Who cares ... wait a few weeks and you'll find 'em for a third that price...

StormPC
07-02-2004, 02:17 PM
The deal is online, and I am a store. Read the rules!;)

No selling or trading allowed! online store deals only!!

Karnivore
07-02-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by StormPC
I am a store. Read the rule you posted sweetheart!;)

Don't be so arrogant, Your Ebay Post IS NOT allowed anywhere on XS, I'm sure a Mod will be along shortly to make this clear to you...

LilGator
07-02-2004, 02:25 PM
"No selling or trading allowed!"

Umm, yeah, that's you, the guy selling on eBay...

Are you that stupid?

StormPC
07-02-2004, 02:26 PM
Look man, this is directly related to Xtremesystems.org because it involves a smoking videocard that can not be obtained anywhere but here!

Karnivore
07-02-2004, 02:30 PM
Taking advantage of fellow community members is hardly Xtreme......

LilGator
07-02-2004, 02:31 PM
So, how much did you spend on this "smoking videocard" ?

4) Please do not link to your AD listing on e-BAY, BidBay, et al.... Please place a complete listing of your item. You may run a listing here, and at e-BAY, just don't link to it.

Iridium192_217
07-02-2004, 02:43 PM
I don't have a problem with it, its not like your going to actually buy it....

StormPC
07-02-2004, 03:18 PM
They think they are the posting police.:lol:

Lithan
07-02-2004, 03:23 PM
Wow. I'll be really surprised if this pompous bastard doesn't get banned for his arrogance.

StormPC
07-02-2004, 03:26 PM
Great, another one.

This is the last time I give you guys the heads up on hot hardware. Jealous ungreatful whineyboys! What's funny is you don't see any real overclockers whining. It's all you loafers that are so busy complaining and policing the forums that you don't have time to bench. Thanks for ruining it for the legit guys who are actually interested in this stuff. No more!:mad:

Karnivore
07-02-2004, 03:30 PM
They think they are the posting police.:lol:

Not at all, you normally won't see me bother, however, a couple things just annoyed me...

First, if you want almost 1400.00 dollars for a 500 dollar item, thats up to you, free enterprise, post the item up for sale following forum rules, list your price, put up a picture, no problem..

But add your ridiculous price on top of the inability to even respect members enough to follow rules, and ignore the rules even after they have been clearly pointed out to you is dis-respectfull of the community at best....

Lithan
07-02-2004, 03:32 PM
Great, another one.

This is the last time I give you guys the heads up on hot hardware. Jealous ungreatful whineyboys! What's funny is you don't see any real overclockers whining. It's all you loafers that are so busy complaining and policing the forums that you don't have time to bench. Thanks for ruining it for the legit guys who are actually interested in this stuff. No more!:mad:

What are you, twelve years old? This is against the rules. You knew damn well it was against the rules just as it's against the rules to post the same damn ebay link in classifieds. You've not only broken the rules, you've thumbed your nose at those who attempted to bring it to your attention.

Karnivore
07-02-2004, 03:33 PM
Great, another one.

You just keep getting better don't you....

Funny I also don't see any "REAL OVERCLOCKERS" trying to gouge fellow community members....

StormPC
07-02-2004, 03:34 PM
You guys really need to get a life.

StormPC
07-02-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Karnivore
You just keep getting better don't you....

Funny I also don't see any "REAL OVERCLOCKERS" trying to gouge fellow community members....

If you don't like it don't bid, but get a life. What's wrong with you? Jealous? Evidently.;)

LilGator
07-02-2004, 03:45 PM
Funny how the ones who aren't "Real Overclockers" and bench 24/7 are the ones who need a life :rolleyes:

Silver
07-02-2004, 04:17 PM
If you don't like it don't bid, but get a life. What's wrong with you? Jealous? Evidently.;)

Come on guy, your well into your forties and know that this is not cool. Your not even close to competitive, heck your site is virtually non-existant. You trying to run this over at overclockers as well? Have to go take a look later. Really uncool dude.:(

Kazoo
07-02-2004, 07:14 PM
This thread is closed. StormPC check your PM.